Reviews for The Cat
Tiser chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh, loved it. On the DVD's, the show's people mention the problem of who would feed the cat in Nikita's absence, and why they didn't want to worry about that.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
OMG, all I can say to this is: awwwwwwwwwww. So freakin' cute. And sweetly sad too, that he can't express himself through speech and decided to try with action instead. Nice.
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love it. Even if I'm convinced she didn't keep the cat, I love how you went with it here. And the bit about Nikita 'defacing' her Section room had me in stitches. Combined with the little flashback to what she did with her apartment - one of my favorite character-revealing bits in LFN - it was just brilliant. Thanks for sharing this.
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I hadn't jknown you had a account (I should have guessed, though. lol)

Loved this one, through the years it's become one of those 'classics' I always go back to when I need a good ol' LFN fix. :) Now, to go through all that pretty so-far-unread fic. YAY!
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I've always loved this story, since the first time I read it several years ago. Funny to find it now after finding your profile through Angel fics :-)
were-fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Wonderfully written. You did a fabulous job of capturing both of the characters mindset at that point in the series. And what a delightful coincidence that I'm watching a rerun of that episode even as I read your fic.
chelseagirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
Really lovely.
Hayabusa chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
great story! check out my stuff by going to search on fanfiction and search for author "Hayabusa" I have gotten many good reviews.i am working on getting more stuff up soon! Thank You.
Kali1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2000
Aw, that was sweet.
misscam chapter 1 . 5/13/2000
A nice interlude that seems to capture the early stages of Michale and Nikita's relationship very well.. and I love cats too. It makes a great storyteling tool in this piece. Well done