Reviews for Harry Potter & the Horcruxe Crusade
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
st letting you is an attack on what we, as Fan fiction writers, do.

There is a bill up for debate to censor the internet and in addition to censoring networking sites like twitter, facebook, and so on, fan fiction would also become illegal.

That's right, folks—fan fiction would be against the law.

So PLEASE go to americancensorship . org and sign the petition to stop this bill from passing!

Also, please copy this and pass on to others. The more people aware, the better chance we have of saving the internet as we know it.
EBCHPfan16 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
It wouldn't let me review on the first chapter but I was a big fan of ur challenger of fate trilogy and I just stumbled across this! Great so far
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
EBCHPfan16 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I havent read one of your stories in a while, and I found this one, so I figured I would read it. Its good so far, I like the describtive imagary. You are very talented.
Dracorius chapter 20 . 1/28/2007
I find that I enjoy your stries. I recently found them and have read the other ones, along with this one up to here. When are you planning to continue this? I would really like to see how your Harry deals with everything and Hermione's and Ron's reactions to him when he finally has Bulgarian down and is settled into the new home.

I, myself, have had experience learning a new language and it took me a year before I felt I was fluent in it. I was totally immersed in the culture, as well. I could get by after six month, though. So, if you want to take my experience as a guide...its up to you.

Please continue this, I'd like to see Harry's reactions after awhile. I see the point in the balance idea and such, I am interested in this.

Drac
Helpful Person chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Dude, I read your summary and I disagree with it. Voldie studied at Hogwarts which you'd know if you read HP 2, 5 and 6 and I am resonably certain from what is said about him that he is not the type to bother going to university. BTW good story.
m4rk6 chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
Ahh. I see there's going to be a lot of OCs in this fic...

I can't really say if that's good or bad.

Well, then, interesting story so far, carry on... carry on. :)
m4rk6 chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
I do hope Diega dies in the end. I totally dislike Mary Sue wannabees. I guess its just a pet peeve of mine. I don't like OCs who play a large role in finding and or destroying horcurx(es). I'd rather the Golden Trio or the OotP be the ones the spotlight is on.

But that's just me. I like the story so far, tho there have been a few mistakes.

apperate instead of apparate

horcuxe instead of horcrux

Spacing was a bit of an issue as well. Some words were mashed togetherlikethis. :)
m4rk6 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
As beginnings go, this one was pretty standard, but I liked it. I generally speed read, but I didn't notice any glaring spelling mistakes. Anyway, I thought it was pretty good, it layed the groundwork for future chapters. Harry now lives with someone who cares for him, and someone he pretty much loves.

Not to nitpick, but where did Remus get the money to buy the house?

I look forward to reading the next chapters.
stayblue chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
I like this story, it is intresting
devoted chapter 20 . 8/17/2006
please? *sighs*
not really importalnt chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hopefully you get this and i dont have to register-this is an awesome story and it really is a shame you abandoned it.
Young Phoenix chapter 20 . 6/22/2006
brilliant story, yet would be MORE brilliant if you could update more. keep um the good work. and keep it coming, i'm a faithful fan, been with the story since you started it
Mpro1 chapter 20 . 6/17/2006
UPDATE! This is awesome!
LBWaterPoloMVP chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
really review on chapter 20 saying hurry up and review oh yeah and my name use to be punkreader