Reviews for Prayer
Eddi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
true
Whomever chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I have to say, the single thing that makes this poem as great as it is is the "My Father, My King / You're my king first and my father last". Not to say that the rest is bad, just those two lines made shivers run down my spine. Very nice.
Philip the Great chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
avenu malkenu is one of my favorite prayers in all of the siddur. It's nice to know that there other Jewish writers then me
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
beautiful (i should get a theosauraus sp? and a dictionary too -.-U)

the way you keep reapeating my father, my king gives the poem some kind of echoing effect. eerie
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Zuko really needs a hug!
Tolanya chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I love it to death. i love all your poetry. I've always wanted to do a sort of parody of a prayer.
Cala Akina Morushiku chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow. You have a real knack for poetry. I liked this one alot. Especially the last line. It really does describe Ozai's character.

good job

tEkN0 pAtHeTiC
not telling you chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
aw...sad...
AC-Chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That was amazing. I liked the repetition you used. But my favorite part was the end. "You're my king first and my father last." That's so true.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Well the concept of the prayer is based on how merciful God is but this is a great poem! Hope you keep writing!
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
..at first i though that it was another prayer that is said in the catolic mass. you said that the prayer creeps you out? why? update if it is not a one shot. are you jewish?
Khazia chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Ooh, speaking of chills. That last line really got me: My king first and my father last. I think that's the truth about Ozai.

Another masterfully done writing, my friend.

Khazia*
Zukoscute2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
ouch. i luv these Zuko poems, but they bear such pain. it is really sad.
SarahNev chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I love that last line! This poem is so awesome.