Reviews for So, Harv walks into a bar
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 18 . 1/24
hah shes a spit fire but I would have made a joke about the tying up and probably had a good fun with it as i loved learning it my self and my sis husbands dad was trained in that stuff so it was fun to learn them all XD and DIcky my nightwing buddy... oooo that mean jason todd redhood by now hehehehe...
Leukhendian chapter 18 . 1/8
And a happy new year to me! 2017 is off to a brilliant start, getting to read another chapter of my all-time favourite fanfic. Ugh, you have no idea how much I've missed those Mack and Harv! (And Harvey, of course, although Harv managed to worm his way into a soft spot in my heart and stay to rot there.) Once again, you prove that you're the queen of dialogue, and I never grow bored of the banter between those two/three. My only regret? Things are always just about get juicy, and then you leave me out to dry... Not fair...
Plot-wise, you've certainly got me hooked. Black Mask has yet to show his ugly face, and I have a bad feeling we're not going to like it when he does... I'm also curious as to what Bats is up to, as I'm sure we haven't the last of him and his ilk. I'm also surprised by how much Harv's crew has grown on me. Although I sometimes struggle to remember who's who (the only bad thing in a good bunch of apples, maybe an idea would be more physical reminders of their appearances?), their characteristics and adorable mannerisms have left a lasting impression. I was actually beginning to trust them, though, and then you go and make Harv have them put Mack to the test? Now all bets are off!
Keep writing, my love, because you do it so well! And I'll make sure to continue to read and review.
10/10 - Leuky
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 18 . 1/5
Well nice to know that Harv is still as terrifying as ever. Mack has to be borderline insane to even THINK of letting him tie her up. Then there's poor Harvey just doesn't want to lose Mack.
Pigeon Goddess chapter 18 . 1/4
I'm always so delighted when this story pops up at the top of my bookmarks! Thank you for updating!

I've really enjoyed the recent themes of Mack struggling to figure out where she fits into Two Face's world while trying to maintain some semblance of her former life; and this chapter really served to highlight the differences between the two.

It was nice having her step up to sort of take some responsibility for her place in Harv's gang; while she likely won't ever not need a bodyguard she's learning to defend herself in an attempt to keep from becoming a total liability in the future. It was a realization a long time coming, but that fits in so perfectly with Mack's stoubborn personality.

Long story short, this chapter really cemented the impression that Mack is in this for the long haul and is willing to put in the work to maintain her relationship, even if she still has some reservations about dating a crime boss.

I had a blast reading this chapter and can't wait for the next update!
lonewolf 83 chapter 3 . 1/4
This is one of the stories i just forget for a while and just pick up again. It's a very nice read.
DreamBubbles chapter 18 . 1/3
As awesome as ever. It leaves graving for more and so worth waiting each time there comes a possibility to read more of your work. Also it leaved me this want to make it a comic.. of I whish I had time to do so, but not a change. I think you write story like a pro. It flows smoothly gives suprises and yet keeps true to it's own plot line. Glad TwoFaces men didn't see the need to corrupt her. I do wonder what the message meant. And then again I'm ever so grateful you keep the love skenes ao tasteful; no needless stuff.
Brazen Hussy chapter 18 . 1/3
Love love love it! The banter and borderline violence with Harv, sexytimes with Harvey, gangland and superhero subplots... this fic is a joyous thing of beauty. Update soon please!
PositivelyVillainous chapter 16 . 1/3
ok it wouldn't let me write two reviews for chapter 18 so ill just put it here instead ; its great to see badass Mack again instead of her empty mistress alterego- with the possibility for more badassery to come after her super secret training. The chair scene, honestly gave me goosebumps it was such a pivotal moment in their relationship and that transference of trust was written so beautifully and then Mack and Harvey bonding time after was so cute i almost had emotional whiplash. Its great to see you uploading again , i can't wait for more! (not that im rushing you or anything, this chapter was easily worth the wait)
PositivelyVillainous chapter 18 . 1/3
ok so i haven't read the chapter yet because im so excited! I've read this fan fiction at least 4 times through because i loved it so much and now you're back! I'm using more exclamation marks than a primary school teacher but i can't help it im just so happy,i think i screamed a little bit but like good screams? not i just angered Harvey dent screams . It was my birthday yesterday - best late birthday present ever.
IronKissed chapter 18 . 1/3
I can't express to you how happy I was to see this update this morning. You have literally made my week. I love this story so much because Mack is great and your protrayel of Harv/Harvey as the biggest ass/sweetest man is the best thing ever! I think I have literally read this story the most out of ever story on
And this chapter had me cracking up and "aww'ing" at the "sweet" Harv. Poor man doesn't know what the hell he wants. And Harvey is just great haha! Can't wait to see how Black Mask gets involved and how Mack proved herself as the BAMF she is!
Thanks so much for the update!
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 1/2
very good
GuesssWho chapter 18 . 1/2
Ah, the 'fun' of coded messages.
Isabel chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
Gah, it's Colombia not Columbia.
MickDunD chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
This is a great story. I seriously love the way you've written Harvey, Harv, and Mack's interactions. As a reader though, I do think it would help the story if we saw more of the super-criminals of Batman's Rouge Gallery. Perhaps Killer Croc breaks out of Arkham and tries making a name for himself in the mob's territory. Or maybe Bane swings by to purchase weapons from Two-Face or Penguin? Either way, this is a fantastic story and I can't wait to see the next update!
Leukhendian chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
So... I just downloaded the whole thing to my Kindle to read on-the-go (so that almost makes it a real book!) to refresh my memory of past events, and I was pleased to discover that this story is better than I remember! However... How daaaaare you leave me with such a cliffhanger between Harv and Mack?! I wanted juice, and all I got was a dried-up lemon. Sigh... One can dream.

If I can come with just the tiniest bit of critique: Remember not to lose the tension. Sometimes, Mack puts up with a bit too much, whereas she used to frequently toe the line and stamp on it. I miss some of the push-and-pull interactions between our mob boss and bartender. You still write the dialogue expertly, though, and it's interesting to see Harv regretting getting his will! Goes to show that Harvey's side also holds some dominance over his subconscious needs, and that neither of them really want things the way they think they do. Interested to see how you take that further.

I love the way you write the Bat-sections as well. More, please! Looking forward to some banter between him and Harv. Not mention seeing Two-Face clash with Black Mask! I think you nailed Roman's silent but looming danger, how he switches between being quiet and calculating to menacing and ruthless. I hope Mack watches her back!

All in all, I can't wait for the second half of this chapter! (Will you post it as a new chapter, or how do we know when it's updated?)