Reviews for So, Harv walks into a bar
MickDunD chapter 17 . 8/23
This is a great story. I seriously love the way you've written Harvey, Harv, and Mack's interactions. As a reader though, I do think it would help the story if we saw more of the super-criminals of Batman's Rouge Gallery. Perhaps Killer Croc breaks out of Arkham and tries making a name for himself in the mob's territory. Or maybe Bane swings by to purchase weapons from Two-Face or Penguin? Either way, this is a fantastic story and I can't wait to see the next update!
Leukhendian chapter 17 . 4/4
So... I just downloaded the whole thing to my Kindle to read on-the-go (so that almost makes it a real book!) to refresh my memory of past events, and I was pleased to discover that this story is better than I remember! However... How daaaaare you leave me with such a cliffhanger between Harv and Mack?! I wanted juice, and all I got was a dried-up lemon. Sigh... One can dream.

If I can come with just the tiniest bit of critique: Remember not to lose the tension. Sometimes, Mack puts up with a bit too much, whereas she used to frequently toe the line and stamp on it. I miss some of the push-and-pull interactions between our mob boss and bartender. You still write the dialogue expertly, though, and it's interesting to see Harv regretting getting his will! Goes to show that Harvey's side also holds some dominance over his subconscious needs, and that neither of them really want things the way they think they do. Interested to see how you take that further.

I love the way you write the Bat-sections as well. More, please! Looking forward to some banter between him and Harv. Not mention seeing Two-Face clash with Black Mask! I think you nailed Roman's silent but looming danger, how he switches between being quiet and calculating to menacing and ruthless. I hope Mack watches her back!

All in all, I can't wait for the second half of this chapter! (Will you post it as a new chapter, or how do we know when it's updated?)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 3/16
Good chapter.
astrumadamas chapter 5 . 3/4
Quick question, the book series you referenced in this chapter? Would it be the Agent Pendergast series by any chance?
Flarire chapter 17 . 3/2
Damn that was a good chapter. I liked how Mack is slowly being further integrated into Harv's world yet is keeping a sense of herself. The Black Mask & Batman bits were interesting, looking forward to seeing how things turn out!
DreamBubbles chapter 17 . 3/1
How could I even forget how amazing this story is? I mean I know it is good but still it gives me something special every time. I love how 2face didn't want another tame mistress. Well, love everything about it. Cool that Batman also play a part again. Your chapters are worth waiting!
Divine Demonic Assassin chapter 17 . 2/29
I love this, have since you started it, and am so fucking glad you decided to update. Please don't give up on it!
Brazen Hussy chapter 17 . 2/29
So good. So so good. I've longed for an update on this pair - I loved Harv getting angry at her doing exactly what she asked. If only we could have an update every day! Please don't make us wait so long again.
PositivelyVillainous chapter 17 . 2/28
Ok so i was having an aweful day and then i get a message saying my favourite fanfiction has updated and i was so excited that i re read the entire thing( for the fourth time)- it made my day. I love that Mack isn't going to become someone she's not and she can stay the badass that she is, those poor mob mistresses won't know what hit them. Looking forward to more shit getting blown up and people getting shot at.
starry-sky98 chapter 17 . 2/28
I love this story so much and I am so excited to see you carrying it on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
laal ratty chapter 17 . 2/28
Another awesome chapter. I love how Harv has got what he wanted, except that he's found that he doesn't want it and is too emotionally immature to deal with it except turn rage up to 100 (and I live Harvey's panicked attempts to get him to calm down). Great job.
astargore chapter 16 . 2/27
No way I can leave this masterpiece uncommented!

In the first place, while looking out for some ff's about Mr. Dent, I didn't really consider to read your story when I overflew the title and discription. There are just so very few stories, including OCs as loveinterests that are actually enjoyable.
Now I am damn glad that I changed my mind. Took me about three days to read through all 16 chapters and.. Hell, how much I enjoyed it!

There's all a good story needs; well written and interesting characters, awesome and entertaining writing style in general, humor, action, drama and a plot that let you keep reading and reading with an urge for more.
On top, I am honestly impressed how well you nailed Harv(ey) - I mean, both of them. Especially the moments they argue with each other 3

Also, Mack really is a great character and it didn't took long to get used to and root for her.

It's really a pity to see this story hasn't been updated for nearly a year now and I hope there's a chance (considering you started with it about 10y's ago) this project isn't abandonded yet!
Flarire chapter 1 . 2/22
You're nearing dangerously close to 2 years without an update, makes me sad :( even a short chapter would e really nice at this point.
DreamBubbles chapter 16 . 1/29
this truly is an awesome story. I really hope you will continue it in time. I totally love TwoFace and think you have written him wonderfully. Both Harv and Harvey. There is so much to go for still and I'll be happy to wait the next chapter to come. I have had rough couple of weeks and this story of yours has been my salvation. So thank you!
Its been over a year. Can your new years resolution be to give us a new chapter (even a short one) by the end of January. Please. Pretty please?