Reviews for Challenge
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Petal: GA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! XD I LOVED IT!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
OMG I could only imagine what happened in after Yues said 'TOP THIS.'
*DIES
So adorable! :)
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Sweet *e* I love.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
My new ship! Omg this is too hilarious! I just love HATE relationships like Ruby and Yue! So who won in the end? XD
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
bahaha :D i loved it! Don't really support the pairing but it was still way cute and funny just the same. fabulous job! :D
WaterFlower66 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
SO CUTE!

I personally hate this pairing, but you make it so cute and realistic! Like if this would EVER happen (which it WON'T), it would probably happen like this!
Phireye chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
KAWAI!
Koto Miharu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Totally cool! I really liked to read some of these two together are a combo of laughter (and the fact that they continued kissing for allegedly see who was better xD), I have had a really great time.

Kisses.
Niki chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
aww i love this couple!

haha this was hilarious:)
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was so funny!

'i was the one who topped you, didn't I?'

'Top this'

that's my favorite part. this fic was wonderful.

(at some point in the story, eriol said I and sakura. it should be sakura and I. it's just a little detail though.)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
that was definitely great! ;)

perfect really! and very amusing too,.,. :D
Diran chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You have very good aim, and keep hiting my funnybone with almost disturbing regularity. Another lol moment and kind of cute but really quite funny.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
It's 3007[Moon]Guardian again. Reread this and it was just as awesome as the first time! Awesome job!

-D101
3007MoonGuardian chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
AWESOME!

-3007[M]G
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
First I'd like to say your A/N was hilarious. Second I thought this was very cute.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »