Reviews for Coffee Break: 100 Theme Drabbles
LOOOOOOOL! This was brilliant!
This one is probably the sweetest so far...
MyStormWarning chapter 101 . 7/6
I'm an avid reader, but as a brand new mum, I'm finding no time for my favourite pastime. Fanfiction is scratching that itch for me, and I adored this drabble series. Imagine my delight when I realised that I was already a fan of your published works?! It's amazing to find your beginnings as an author here. I love your work, in both arenas. Thank you for sharing your talent and passion with us.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/12
Soso funny!
AlexHM chapter 101 . 11/16/2018
I can't decide which one of these shorts I loved the most. They're all awwww! worth. Your imagination and writing skills are simply amazing!
Miss Mysterious88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
Hello
I'm currently doing an author research project on you, and I had a few questions if you don't mind me asking.
#1: what inspired the pen name Alicia Blade?
#2: Out of all the characters you have created (Cinder, Scarlet, Nova, Cath etc ) Which one would you like to be for a day and why?
#3 what's your favorite sweet (chocolate cake, mint ice cream etc)
#4 Growing up what was your favorite toy?

Also a HUGE fan of your books. Thier why I now have very high book standards XD
Moon Witch '96 chapter 100 . 2/17/2018
Agh My heart!
vacress chapter 6 . 1/26/2018
So that's how he got that cool theme for him every time he entered ._.
vacress chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
Almost thought he was going to collect all her hairs like a creep, good thing that didn't happen right?
vacress chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
I too would like to see you in an apron _
tentenshi31 chapter 87 . 11/7/2017
Haha that eureka moment broke me. Can't stop grinning like a massive idiot right now.
snowdancer235 chapter 101 . 11/5/2017
Oh my goodness this was amazing! And I literally cackled when I got to the end and realized that you’re Marissa Meyer. I love the lunar chronicles so of course I loved this. Thanks for the story!
Silver Mystic chapter 101 . 10/26/2017
I actually have read your published novels nervous before finding this. I must say I love your work. I adore how we see snippits of there everyday life but still see the evolution of there relationship. Also I find your take on the classic fairy tales unique and fascinating how you intertwined them. Your a fantastic write and I have truly enjoyed your work.
orange peel chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
wow nice one i love ur books btw
Deadly Aura chapter 2 . 7/24/2017