Reviews for Lesson Number One
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Slutty? No, never! A bit smutty, maybe, but never slutty. Not our dear Exile! I love your entire snippet series hugely, but this one is by far my favorite. Write on!
Vshard chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
There's just something about this one... This is one of a select few fics that I will actually re-read. It's just that... delicious. Nicely done. :)
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
The whole time during the dancing scene I kept thinking, "Atton's going to say something; he /has/ to. An opportunity to lust after the Exile and pick on poor Kreia? Couldn't resist it." Vair disappointed when he didn't. But your fanfic makes me feel better. ;) What's bizarre/funny is that for all the jokes of him dancing, I found a video where someone discovered a glitch where he could. xD
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was steamy! Great job! You made Atton sound like a sexy beast _ great stuff. WRITE MORE! :D
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is nicely written, though I wouldn't approve of the Exile's actions or Atton's. LOL, I know I wished for this in one review. Anyway, this is still well-written. Thanks for writing this.
quicksilver2402004 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
More Snippeties! Awesome story!
sparklycaffeinejunkie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Marvellous. Just marvellous. I think we should be the ones writing this game. He comments on her ugly, grey jumpsuit, and yet when my exile stands in front of him in a few metal bars and scraps of cloth, he just...stands there! I love these little snippets, and always keep them in mind whenever I play through ;)
Dvana chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
again I am impressed by how well you write the strange relationship the exile and Atton have/should have had, and how well you string out the tension between the two characters. Very very nice.
envisionartist chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Hello there.

I happen to be a fan of your Atton/FemaleExile snippet stories from

Your stories are profoundly written and I really enjoy reading this.

Just wanted to give you some recognition.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/27/2006

True, that scene did bring alot of...images to mind.

T_T That's it...that's all there is! *bawls* Write another snippet when you find the time!

Pwease? For Zen-chan? :(

Igrayne01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow, this is hot!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Priceless. I absolutely love it! You do a wonderful job at creating vivid, tangible worlds and characters for your readers!
Kaya Ookami chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Awesome...I loved it! More please!
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Ok, so I HAD to come check out the "Extended Version". (I'm Celeste from KOTORFanMedia.) Slutty? Nah. I like to think of it as "Mature."

And yes, I'm shocked the developers didn't include SOME kind of lewd comment from Atton if he was in the party at the time. Or Mira. They missed out on a great opportunity. But, it wouldn't have been as fun as this story, so I guess we got the better end of the deal.

I love your writing, and I'm looking forward to more of Orphic Verboten. Keep up the terrific work!
Alexandra3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow. Well, I have to say that I've read your entire snippit series and I do think I like this one the best. What can I say, I tend to go for the raunchier stuff, lol. But I love this series so much, I always tend to like Carth/Revan more, but I think you have single handedly made me love the Atton/Exile part. I was always disappointed how they didn't take it far at all in the game, which I why I turn to you, hehe. I hope you keep writing more... and I like the idea from an earlier review about the pilot seat thing. And I've always wondered how Atton would react to the final part of Dantooine, when Kreia finally reveals herself and the Exile is kinda taken out. But that's just me.

Anyway, I think you do a wonderful job and I definitely am looking forward to more from you, both snippits and your new story (which I also have high praises for!) Keep going, you're doing great!