Reviews for Stay With Me
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Sweet. And that last line was perfect. All of Anakin's excuses... The whole thing was the definition of a fluffy one-shot.

VFA
fdksn chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aw, how sweet. I liked it.
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
HA HA HA! Good one "i cancelled the briefing yesterday"
Padme52 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh I loved this , so romantic and sweet. They had happy moments and I am glad you took the time to write about those.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
LOL I LOVE THAT! I love josh gracins song too so this story was wonderful in every way! LOVED IT!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Very very cute. I'd even go with extremely cute.

Cute. With a CAPITAL C.

Cute beyond all meaning of the word.

Cute, along with all the other words for it in the thesaurus.

Okay, I'll shut up now. _
bluemoongirl27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This was very cute, and I enjoyed all of Anakin's excuses for Padme to skip her meeting.
princessmimi1201 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I loved it!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
*giggle* yes, I can see Padme cancelling without telling him - it would be ammusing!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
AW! This is so cute! I wish they could have put a scene like this in the movies! It's so adorable and playful a side that we are certain must have been there though we never got to see it! D Yet at the sametime because we know what is to come it's so sad in a way too! wonderfully done!
FromHeart2Mind chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
LoL wow that last line! that was so good. I love the fluffiness. Very cute. good job.
zan189 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Hehe, very funny!

Padme is so cheeky!

You should write more of that fluff, I like it!
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hey! lovely story. great ending!
eridani chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was really lovely. Your last line did everything you needed it to and then some!
Flutie2891 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Ahh, the pure, sweet, fluffy romance! :D Excellent little one-shot. This really brightened my day, especially the lines at the end. Nice job!