Reviews for Fusion of Destinies
Arafell chapter 25 . 9/15
Good story, but that ending was a cop out.

"Good luck with Voldemort Harry! I'm going back to my time so I can watch the latest episode of Federation Chronicles!"

Also, the way he lost his powers was rather cliched. It was as if his magic said "Oh, let me win you this fight. You won? Alright, now to preserve the status quot I have to take all your abilities away."

Oh, and Voldemort is just as strong as he was before. The guy that they BOTH fought and didn't manage to defeat is still wandering around, and she just left him there to fight without her. I mean, hey, its not like she had a spaceship and a high tech suit of power armor to contribute to the war effort with. When would that ever come in handy?

She deserves to go back to the future, look it up in a wizarding history book and realize that Voldemort just wrecked everything.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 2/26
OOOoh. Samus is immune to magic because metroids absorb energy.
mutecebu chapter 2 . 2/26
I just realized how useful the time-bending spell could be. Pull back a sample of influenza from the future (under controlled conditions), destroy that sample, seek-out the counter!
EverfreeSparkle chapter 5 . 2/26
Well, I've been reading and hoping it would get better, but so far it just seems to not be my type of book. Samus is too angsty.
FrictionX42 chapter 25 . 2/4
That was amazing. I love how you managed to evoke the feeling of playing Metroid while at the same time not lose sight of Harry Potter. That can not have been easy. An exeptional work.
link1211 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
DeadSpace123 chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Almost done reading the story. Great chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Great chapter. I like how Harry gave the smacks own to SA-X.
DeadSpace123 chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
Great Chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
The final Battle begins. Love this chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Awesome battle in the chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Great chapter as always.
DeadSpace123 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Great Chapter. I remember that trick you mention in that boss battle in super metroid: made it a hell of a lot easier.
DeadSpace123 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Great Chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Great Chapter. This is one of my favorite stories.