Reviews for The Potter Vs Granger Rivalry
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Actually, after reading some other reviews I have decided to quit and use the time constructively. I don't like leaving negative reviews, so I'll just say that there is plenty of room for improvement.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
This is my second attempt at reading this. Hopefully I can skim past the teenage angst, bad poetry, guitar playing, gratuitous swearing, Americanisms, Hermione's perspective going from third person to first person and back again and find a story hidden in here. Time to tackle another chapter...
La La Land chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Ughh... I give up. I can't read anymore of this.
xvector chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This story seems to have way better spelling and grammar on .
anon chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
This fic is in imminent danger of being deleted. This story is in violation of the rules. Lyrics of songs that you do not own are not allowed to be posted. Please rectify this or this story will be reported.
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
I wonder why Hermione doesn't tell her head of house - and, if that doesn't work, Dumbledore. After all, she's not in the wrong, and there are ways to find the truth. It feels a bit too constructed so Harry can appear as a White Knight after the fact. Might have been better if he appeared to break such an act up.
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I don't get why Harry would be away from his family as a Quidditch player - he can apparate or floo or even portkey to work and back, no matter where in the UK he works. The view of his parents towards art and Mmusic though likely is correct - given the small size of the wizard population it's likely he'd need a rich patron to make money, or be the best there is in his field.
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Playstation 2? Really AU indeed. Draco and Ron act so much out of character, they might as well be original characters. I think it would have been better if the reason Hermione is hated is that she is a muggleborn, not because of some family feud normal People generally don't care about anymore.
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Hm. Basketball among wizards? A very AU indeed. I wonder how different Draco and Ron are from Canon. Does the pureblood ideology play even a role here? Seeing as how an entire family can be ostracized for something a thousand years back or so, the wizards seem to be as much the brainless bigotted sheep as they are in canon.
morcheller chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I know it's done a lot and I understand that song lyrics carry strong emotions with them but, I must say that I am reading these stories for the words of the author, not someone else's.
I feel that I must also say that I, and likely many other readers, have varying tastes in music and though we like the words of the story author, we may be indifferent to someone else's lyrics.
Basically, my comment is that I don't much care for having the story padded with someone else's words and wish you would stick to your own.
Amy Shaar chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
It was brilliant! I'm DEFINITELY going to give you a longer review late because right now I have to go to bed but I just wanted to let you know, in a quick over view of the story, that the story and concept is absolutely fantastic, I have become completely enamored by your portrayal of the characters and spin off of the original story. I love it. Keep up the amazing work and PLEASE don't be one of those authors that has such amazing talent and creates such an ingenious story but then doesn't stick it out when they start the sequel, I don't my heart could bear it (and I can't stress this enough, THE PLOT AND IDEAS BEHIND THIS ARE JUST TO GOOD TO WASTE!). Keep up the fantastic work!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 31 . 10/3/2013
This story wad fricking awesome! It was truly amazing reading it and I'm greatly looking forward to the next part of this trilogy. Keep up the great work :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Wow. A PS2 three years before they were released.
mpt.72 chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
Excellent story, with a great twist on the original characters.
The music added in as a band playing was a brilliant touch, we all remember the school bands and their concerts of covers in the school hall.

You have set this up perfectly to continue and develop into yet another epic
Darkangel665 chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
Love this and I hope that you do continue on and make speedy updates! Thank you for writing this very original and outstanding fan fiction.