Reviews for Forget to Remember
applenica chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
hi! i'm your new reader. i like your story. it's so sad that serena is broken like that, i hope darien can solve their problem and they are happy again. please write again
TropicalRemix chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
nice story so far. too bad darien had to go and sleep with other woman. maybe darien should keep his memories of what he is doing when he has his amnesia. hope you continue this.
k chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
pleases update soon!
moonlitephox chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
i love this story so far...it's so OC for the loving couple from the series...but realistic as well...I can't wait to read the rest of it. please complete it soon.
serenityangelrose chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I hope you update this one soon I would love to know what happens and if darian would admit that he loves her
asdf chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
omg, i cant believe you are like alive. ARE YOU ALIVE?

i hope you dont end up leaving us for another 10 years :S

and i think serena deserves an affair! She deserves some loving and ego boosting from the sidelines, darien got his horny fill, why cant she!
jessicam242 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I love this story please update!
Poons chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
:( It seems life has gotten on the way (you can't stop it from happening), but still, a hiatus of a year and a bit is probably stretching it a bit too much. After all, I can only hold my breath for so long! PLEASE update! You were doing a great job and the story was just getting to the interesting parts.

Please write, :)

Lots of love,

Poons.
APRIL26 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
hey. good story so far. update soon. i would like to see when Darien gets his memories back and what happens between the two of them.
Lorraine chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
ah it's so refereshing to finally know people who have my name... lol but Anyway.. I just wanted to know when you're going to update next.. and I just have to tell someone this just cuz I've been dying to let someone know.. lol My last name is Odango.. which is completely ironic because I am completely and utterly obsessed with Sailor Moon and everyone calls her Odango Atama... ah the Irony of it all... but I'm not Japanese so that kinda throws off the whole irony thing.. But i'm so serious about my last name being odango.. you can look me up on Google and everything. lol... alright well I hope you update soon.. cuz this story is really interesting.. and I just want to wring Darien's neck for being such a jerk in the past... and then once he gets his memory back it'll all go back to normal.. Poor Serena has had to harden her heart after all these years..
angel chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
wow.. it is a great story.. more.. please continue..
PreciousLilOne chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
thanks for the update! this is the first time reading it and i like it...great job! :-D can't wait for the next one
kireisnowtenshi chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Yay new chapter! I still like where this story is headed! Goodluck with your new chapter!
Serenathy chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Reading this chapter make me wonder, can a person change his ways after regaining his old memories with the memories of his sick days still intact, thus having too sets of different memories? Which one would he follow? I almost want him to be sick forever, if not, it would be kinda mean to her. Wonderfully written as always. Please update soon.
pretty moon kitty chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
I love it :)

It's fast-paced but very engrossing.