Reviews for Free me
Anchorite chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Lovely, languid yet swift, with a touch of sadness akin to a late autumn morning. Keep writing!
Anchorite chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Dramatic mood does suit you!

Looking forward to more.

Love the lyricism.
orientalbunny chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
A very elegant oneshot. I was very moved by the lines:

"He inclines his head slowly, the onlybow he’ll ever make, as he quietly accepts."

Regal, sad, and lovely. Thank you.

FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
..and they lived happily ever after.

tea rose dreams chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
oh, how terribly sad... i like the way you wrote it, the style fitted the storyline very well... actually, i'll ammend my first statement - it's sad, but not entirely... oh,i suck at explaining myself! anyway, i'll stop babbling now... *grin*
009900990099 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
That was really sweet...
SnowGirl7 chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Aw, I love this one too! This is going in my favorites.
SnowGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
You are really talented! I loved it.
Silvermasque chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
M. Very poignant. Perhaps what I enjoyed most about this oneshot is that you seem to capture the melancholy that growing up and leaving some part of us behind can bring. Okay, 'nuff said. good work.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
wow *blinks* thats well-written _ very impressive! i particularly liked that line, "It wasn't real, but was reality enough?" :D so deep! dont usually get those kinda thoughts in a one-shot hehe perfect way to end it too, tho as the Empress in "Anastasia" says... "No. It's a perfect beginning." _ heehee youre right, this is quite surreal... too cool!
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This is wonderful! I love it! You ended it perfectly! Anymore and it probably would've ruined the story! Awesome job!
EmmyAngel chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Nice. Very well-written. It's almost poetic. I'd say "write more," but doing so might ruin it.
Taryn Knight chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I was enthralled to the last word, and I must admit, while I would love for there to be more, I think this story is perfect the way it is. The finality of it without really having a definate ending it was perfectly orchestrated. It could go on, but the real question is- does it need to?

I think you managed to make your point in a few hundred words which, from personal experience, is generally hard to accomplish.

However, if you did write more, I certainly wouldn't complain. Keep up the excellent writing!
Laura135 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow, this was something really different from you and I really enjoyed it. It gave me shivers just reading it and was really inspiring.