Reviews for Moments
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 4/8
Is...is there going to be more? Please?
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
So CUTE! I LOVE it. Wonderful relationship! I love the Leo/Mikey relationship. Not explored enough. _
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wonderful! I've been searching for a fanfiction story during "Secret Origins" just like this! Thanks!
animegirl9894 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
i love ur storys. the 2nd 1 was really great i luv it when mikey has his deep moments! plz plz plz another story!:D
Michael J Angelo chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I love how serious Mikey sounds, but with stil have his Michelangelo kind of style. X3 Wonderful job with both chapters, I really liked them. :D
doc-trigger chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Aw, come on, where's the next chapter? I'm dying to read it! I love Mikey, and both the chapters were freakin' awsome! I can't wait for more, so please update soon!

BYE!
Neatsue chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Love it
pacphys chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Another wonderful chapter! And I am so ticked! I had a nice little review all written and accidentally X'd out of the window! Grr! Oh well,

A wonderful little piece of Mikey seriousness! I loved when Leo wondered if he'd been in the sun too long after finding Mikey meditating. And Mikey's seriousness still had the Mikey humor and charm that is so much who he is! Wonderful work!

Cheers,

pacphys
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
aww A Mike/Leo brotherly moment, how sweet! XDthis was really touching, I love how you make Mike all so matured -even if he didn't like the idea- and Leo so quiet, just sitting there and listening, it really balanced the act somehow..
Tewi chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
oh, *claps but then looks around and sees no one else so gathers a bunch of people just so the applause can be louder*! that is totally fantastic, wonderful, awesome, great, spectacular, and more! i love it! and i can totally see both of these happening! great job! i can just totally see this in my mind when i was reading this! and you did a wonderful job of remembering the episode, i think! and i agree with you: these are things the guys should say/hear! wish they'd abctually do it, like on the show or something!

so just wanted to say, perfect so far, couldn't be any better! and i can't wait for the rest! i know'll it'll be awesome! so update SOON! even sooner than SOON!
pacphys chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aw... *squeals and huggles Raph* That was SO wonderful! The soft, cushie marshmellow peeks through the hard crust! Wonderful little moment! Excellent job!

Cheers,

pacphys
Longing for Leo chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Aw! I love brotherly moments! And it's a real treat to get a Leo/Mikey one; hardly anyone explores their relationship. You're characterization/in character-ness (er-you know what I mean) was excellent. And man was that cute! Are you going to write a Mikey/Don one next? (Can I request a Leo/Raph one in the barn in Monster Hunter? Please? :) Only, I adore Leo/Raph stories! :D Thanks for writing this great chapie.
greshunkai chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
very nicely done. well written. let's hope to see more on this theme. you've got two or more(?) to go- looking forward to good reading. thank you.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Great chapter. Loved how Leo got cheered up by Mikey. Update soon. You rock on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Wow, this chappie rocked! Someone really needed to tell Leo those things, that he shouldn't blame himself for everytime they get into trouble. That's one of the reasons why Leo is my least favourite turtle, he thinks that everything's his responsibility and he never really loses up. As I said, great chapter. Hope you update soon, it's on my alert list.