Reviews for Choices
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aww, man...it's really sad now that Things Have Been Happening with Charlie and all. I do think it's extraordinarily in character for Charlie as he was right then, and quite well written. Very much enjoyed reading it.
Izzy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That was perfect. You had the characterisation down to a T the whole time. Amazing! Aw, and it's such a Charlie-ish thing to do, chatting to Turnip Head. I mean Aaron. Ahem.
M chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i love this. Charlie is such a lovable guy. And you've got his voice down really well, I can hear him saying all this, especially to Turnip Head. I like the paragraph where he talks about what Aaron'll be like when he grows up.

"And you’d start your own band, someday, make millions, maybe send your mum and me somewhere nice like Hawaii (hear it’s lovely there), but by cruise, and not by plane … because sort of afraid – well, mortified, actually – of airplanes now."

Especially that part. :D
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Hi There! I was browsing the 'Lost' section ( this show is my newest obession) and I saw your name - so well here I am reviewing what I thought was an awesome story - I could hear Charlie talk through this piece - You have a great ear for a characters speech patterns - what an amazing gift for a fan fiction writer to have - This was a well written and very intresting story and as always your grammer was spot on :) I loved it!
sUmMeRiTh chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow. That was awesome.

Lol, strange eh, mine is sort of like this. Mentions the same people sort of? But I hadnt read this before I wrote that. I guess we just think alike, lol.

I think what inspired me to finally write mine was that I read a fic where Charlie wrote in Claire's diary...and I thought it was sweet so I finally finished Redemption (I started writing that ages ago and was going a totally different way with it, but anyway.)

So, yeah. And aside from the alikeness (is that a word? i dont think so), cause I cant spend a whole review talking about that, I really liked this. Very cute. And how he gave up his drugs. Aw. You've written Charlie's voice really well, I dont think I could do that. I remember why Charlie was my favorite character at first :) I love him with Turniphead.

"In a perfect world, things would be different, you know. No one would be here. But we’d still all be together. Claire and I and you, who would be ours. Because I’ve taken a special fancy to you, God knows why, you haven’t done anything for me, but wail constantly in my ear until I had to seek Sawyer’s help, of all people. Yet if anything like tonight ever happened again, I wouldn’t hesitate a second to do what I did. Look, even got an injury because of you, you little pillock, and, what, I don’t even get a mere ‘thank-you’ from you. Think it’s funny, do you, with that big, adorable, toothless smile of yours. That’s another thing I’ve got to teach you – manners."

-I loved that paragraph :D
Tinhen chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
What a lovely nibble to stumble across less than two hours before the season premiere!

Must say you captured Charlie's voice wonderfully, what with the scrambled sentence structure and the "bloody-thats" and run-on sentences.

This was the best thing I've read in some time (the summer fic slump was particularly bad this year, wasn't it?) and I thank you greatly for it! You are so going on my Author Alert list.

-Tinhen
LunaAqua chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Aww that was so adorable. And very Charlie too!

Hey your a Capricorn? I am too!