Reviews for Fallen
Ki chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
OMIGAWRD THIS WAS AMAZING.
Vaati is my fav ever and you wrote him so well! Keep up the amazing work!
Mirria1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
No Vaati! poor Vaati.
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Cool story
Kailuh727 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like this story a lot but i think it's weird how Vaati's dad could be Hylian. My question is how that would work?
Haayls chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is a great story even for a first! D I love how it sort of tells Vaati's past and makes it short and sweet.

Oh wow! I didn't know you have a Desert Colossus account! I do, as well under the name "Vaati". Actually, I'm not sure if your account is still there. They updated the site not too long ago and deleted alot of members that had none or very little posts. (
Kenshin's Boo chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
lol that was good. i liked it...i was a little confused on who u were talkin about but still...lol :)
Bolmung chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
NO! Vaati can't die! I love him!
M-Watcher chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Sad... I read the Four Swords manga on the computer and I'm planning on getting the FSA game. I've been to the DC and IZ websites.(Along with a hundred others)
Badgrl74 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
deep...
Meggy chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Such an awsome story... Vaati was evil, sure, but he didn't deserve that...

O, another Manga fan! Awsomeness! And from IndieZelda and Desert Colossus? O_o... THAT'S IT! Favorite Authors listing for you! Those are THE best sites ever!

Hey, wait a minute... You know how the Manga Four Swords ends? What the heck? Where can I find it?

Talk about that later. I'm reading more of your stories! This one was just the greatest!

Red, stop jumping on the couch!
RedScheherazadeLazarus chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Sup. 'Tis RealSlimShady, aka vaati_girl. I love this story.
Nooneshereatall chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wonderful! A true work of art! Very sadenning, but I love it! Poor Vaati... -.-
Numdenu chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow,nice. READ MY PARODY OF MC!
Marickiya chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
WShy would some one flame? I thought it was awsome. Sad though...I liked Vaati. I'm thinking about writing a Vaati POV fic. this was cool. Wish you would write more _
Capella A. Morningside chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hee!

Very well done, in fact I wrote something almost just like it... wowee. I liked your interpretation though... I should really read your other stuff.