Reviews for Nny Snaps
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I don't blame him for snapping; after dealing with stupid, selfish, conniving priks that whine and complain over minor faults that don't even matter and not even giving a shit about one of their students because they were different from the masses, (and deciding immediately that he shouldn't be worth a damn of their attention), and having to deal with that over and over every day-for who knows how long, I would have at least went on a yelling tantrum.

Jeez, I hope I get to find the Director's cut in the near future.

Sincerely,
Ginnami-Chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
EPIC WIN.
Yin.Hearts.Yang chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Amazing Story. And don't worry, you did a great job at keeping Nny in character! Definate favorite.
ZombieParade chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This was fucking amazing! x I love it
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
LOL
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
They won't, will they?

Sunnydale Syndrome, Jesus wept . . .
Bakuragal chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
*clapping* that was great!

and Nny's rant was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
Queen Shnoogleberry chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I love this! The funny thing is that I think it's possible that something like this actually happened to Nny... well keep writing! I love your work!
NarutoBlackmail chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOOHA! !
Head in the Dryer chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh my god, that was FANTASTIC, a perfect representation on lil' NYY. I squweel with joy now!
Ynnep chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
...col...I like being called Nny in the real world to...
Krimzon chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
That was awesome. In fact, I doubt the Jhonen himself would have done better...well...maybe he could, but we prolly won't know that, now will we? So...where was I going with this?

Ah, yes. Great fic. Made me giggle in the extreme. XD
Purely Mistake chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
FUCKING AWESOME! ilove it! good job... thats so true... i can see him doing that
I is the scareh one chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
That was Funneh! . The scareh one likes alot.
Dlbn chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
OKay

_

Dlbn(Sometimes, that hgappens to emm in class, too...He he)