Reviews for Death Becomes Her
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
love it :3
its really interesting and different, compared to the other fics i read where Duo turns out to be a girl and when found out she suddenly starts acting like one, this one definitely have a Duoness feel to it lol
i love the bit where she turns down all the stereotypes of what a girl has to be like... i mean im a girl and i dont like dressing up nor interested in make up -.-;
the middle name also has a nice touch :)
thanks for sharing
ThistleL chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is very well written! I really liked how you wrote it and tried keeping everyone in character even with them dealing with a large revelation. It gave the piece more depth, along with the conversation between Heero and Duo. I thought the middle name bit was also a very nice touch, very... Duo. I liked how you accounted for all the events and the like. It was very masterfully done to point out flaws and then use them as advantages.

Now, I really enjoyed the way you wrote! It was very descriptive, you could see everything in the mind's eye. I can't express how much I truly enjoyed what you wrote!

Thank you for writing this. :)

TL
Rinku chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
nice. what if's are usually useless unless it's to learn from your mistakes. as long as you never forget or replace "what WAS". or else everything you do is somewhat shallow and selfish, because the present becomes the past soon enough, and there's no permanence to your devotion or loyalty...just what's best for your current comfort, not staying true to anyone else.

...if that made sense. anyway, i liked the ending. there aren't too many girl!duo fics, which is surprising.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Awesome story you wrote.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Ah, sweet ending, and believable story. I like it!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*stares at screen for a few moments* ...I've never even considered this type of plot for this particular fandom...*shrugs* oh well, it still worked...

...and it was kinda funny thinking of the main reason for why it made Quatre uncomfortable..."I liked having a brother!"...so totally Quatre
Sreia chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
swet
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
omg! this is so cute! i absolutely love it! this is such an awesome story! thanks a bunch!
Black Pheonix 153 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh *jumps up and down from a sugar high* that was kawi
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wonderful. Absolutely. The beginning was the best bit for me. (I believe) Amazingly, I have no critism at all. I loved the little session between Wufei and Duo. Duo argued very well, about the issues of sexism. And that Wufei can be such a prick sometimes. But that's why we love him.
Just Here to Browse chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
ahh this is precious . especially the awkward little "gay sex" conversation. great job! will there be more?
laku chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That was soo sweet. Are you going to do a sequel? Becouse that would be great!
pattyard chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This was not long enogh I want more ..I want a wedding...Please..
jess-eklom chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This was a very nice story and I enjoyed it a whole lot. Great work! It's not often that I find such a wonderful one-shot!

Muchacha chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I screamed and threw a hissy fit, shouting "it's over, it's over, it's over-!" This was so endearing... I can't stop clenhing my teeth and grinning. Mou, I wish there were more.