Reviews for His Dying Wish
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Another interesting horror story. Love the suspense and darkness. I do find it hard to believe that none of the servants figured out Christine was the murderer, as she would have been covered in blood from such a messy murder. And, as usual, this story needs some proof-reading. But on the whole, good job.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
O.O Who was that MURDERER?
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I can definitely see the Edgar Allen Poe persuasion come into play here. Very dark, but also very good. With a very nice, unforeseeable twist at the end.
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I loved it. Embarising to say but it's so sad it made me cry.
julz chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
HOW DARE YOU USE PHANTOMS NAME TO MAKLE ME WRITE THIS OMG IF U HADNT SAID THE PHANTOM DEMANDS IT I PROBLY WOULDNT BE WIRTING THIS NOW BUT ANYWAY HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW PHANTOM OF THE OPERA MOVIE OUT IN 2004 (ITS 2005 NOW) GERARD BUTLER PLAYS THE PHANTOM AND OMY HES SO F*G HOT! LIKE YOU JUST WANNA GO UP THERE AND SCREW HIM AY WELL MAKE SURE YOU SEE IT THE PHANTOMS DEPENDING ON IT THANX AGAIN JULZ -;- LIKE MA ROSE...YEAH I WENT THERE ROSE NO RIBBON THOUGH I CANT DRAW A RIBBON SORRY...I LOVE DA PHANTOM...OK IM REALLY GOING NOW BBIEZ
WingSketch chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was amazing... I'm literally shaking. That happens when I read the work of someone like you. That was just... amazing. No other way to describe it. Bravissimi!

-ETDC
eternal rose 45 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Whoa! It's a very good piece, i cant wait to read more of your stories
babymene17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Woah! LOL! Excellent! You truly have a gift for writing dark phics. I hope there are more to come!
eriksangelofvoice chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i love the last scene! it is very creepy and morbid. just a thought.
Trier1974 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Interesting twist like that of a Stephen King story (kinda like "Secret Window, Secret Garden)... nice job of drawing it out until the end to reveal that it was Christine's own madness which caused Raoul's death.
phantomfan1911 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Excellent story. I really liked this story. It telled how Christine slowly dipped into madness or something like that. Anywho, good job!
Quiet2885 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Great job with this! I enjoy Leroux focused fics, and you seemed to capture the characterizations really well. One always knows that Christine would never quite be the same after the events in POTO, and you did her insanity nicely. I also liked your references to Dies Irae, the living bride, and all of the other things from the original.

I've seen you do fluffy Webber!Erik stories and darker Leroux!Erik stories. Any chance you would ever do a fluffy or romantic Leroux story? Just a thought! Anyway, nice job!
Twinkle22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wow...I think I get it I'm not quite sure...to be honest...I have a headache and I feel tired right now but this story was really good...I'm glad you wrote it and shared it with us! :)
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Brilliant piece of work. Caught it hot off the C2 update. One particular item that I noted was your choice in how to break up certain paragraphs. Drew attention to certain sentences. Very efficient - used effectively. I look forward to reading more of your stories!