Reviews for Soup and Stuffed Animals
ally chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
You left the tap on.

He could not reach the tap to turn it on so he used accidental magic but her didn't turn the tap off.
slightlyxmarionette-esque chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Your story was so kawaii!~! Little kids are so innocent! But would Harry be wearing glasses when he's that old? That was odd to me o.O
Lady Darkness13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
aw. six year old harry is adorable! whoever said you cant write six-year-old? and for the love of potato chips...who can? lol awesome awesome job!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I can’t write six-year-old either, so I can’t say for sure, but your Harry looks authentic to me. I can believe in him as six years old. He is a nice kid, helpful and kind, being raised by people who love him. I like this story very much. I like where he is able to turn the tap on without touching it, and that makes him grin. And I believe his reaction to learning that Remus is a werewolf. If he’d just been told what a werewolf was and then met one, whom he hadn’t met before, he’d have been scared. But he already knows Remus so he isn’t afraid of him. As I said, I’m no expert, but it looks to me that you have got into the head of a six-year-old pretty well.
Jedi Queen 001 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Actually, I think you did very well at writing in a six year old's point of view, espeically when Harry fell down and laughed, the stamping of feet and the mischievousness. I have a six year old neighbour and this reminds me of him. This was a really uquie way of putting forth the plot, I like uquie and fresh ideas. Very cool
speechbubble chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I couldn't do a better six-year-old. It was pretty good!

And so cute!
Lykaios Nyx chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Aw...I loved it! It was so cute! Good job. Ohh btw I think your six year old was pretty good.
mrs-accio-firebolt chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
First of all, I loved your story.

As for the six-year-old, I think you did alright. I think you mean that you can't make him talk. I notice Harry was quiet, all he did was told to us through the "narrator". THAT part was very good. Describing his "tiny features" and the way in which his mind goes from one idea to the other when he is looking for a way to get to the towels... So sweet.

However, he hardly talked. When he did, I think you did very well. You should just try to make him say more things, I think you've got the right "tone" or "mood"... I can't find the right word.

I don't even know how this review got so long, when all I wanted to say was:

WONDERFUL JOB. I SO ENJOYED YOUR LITTLE STORY.

Much love,

mrs accio firebolt
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Fuck criticism, your little Harry was perfect. The entire story made me want to go awe. Huggles and tootles to you.
Rayne-Jelly chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I dunno - I'd say you did pretty good at writing six-years-old. ...Or maybe a little younger (I was a pretty jaded six-year-old, I don't know). In any case, that was really cute, I loved the description of Harry at the sink, with his tongue out and his glasses sliding down his nose - makes you wish his childhood had been that way.
justmyteacup chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
OOH! this is so sweet! really! is the seetest fic i have ever read! i love your six year old harry! i loved it!

i'm still "ohing" cause it was so sweet!

*lovedbytheangels
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
SWEET! Can't say anything else, though I'd like to. Computing time is up!SMiles.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
M. As lovely as ever. Little Harry plus slight RlSB parenthood is such a perfect combination and you do it so well. Wonderful piece.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3