Reviews for A Life Less Ordinary
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 30 . 9/2/2012
Very different but somehow i enjoyed it.
PatchsFallenAngel chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
I loved it. Absolutely loved it! Some parts I was wary about (I'm not a huge fan of pregnancy fics), but the ending was great. They turned out happy, which is the main thing.

My plan worked! I am sleepy now...And I can feel those images of a half-naked, sweaty James Lafferty in basketball shorts entering my brain ;)

I hope you are well.

Whether or not you read my few reviews, just know that while others may not appreciate you work (yeah, I read some of the reviews others left you) there are some of some who value and appreciate the time and effort you put into this fic.

PatchsFallenAngel chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I'm not sure if signed my name on my last review. Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you didn't. Authors don't normally respond to reviewers who aren't logged in...especially when the review is for a story aforementioned author wrote six years ago...

I loathe Haley in this fic...and I love it. I hate how in other fics she's this perfect goody-goody. She actually has balls in this story! Lol
PatchsFallenAngel chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I your top Author's note. It took me a while to figure out that Jimmy is a ''shorter'' version of James (I don't why they call it a shorter version, they have the same amount of letters. Like how men named John can also be called Jack...)

There are so many fics about Haley and Luke and Nathan and Brooke, but I just can't picture those pairings. Thoguh, I can't say I was suprised when everybody found Nathan and Brooke's sex tape...
PatchsFallenAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm having trouble logging in, but I felt the need to review...

I love how you reversed the characters situations and personalities. I've done that with a few of my fic (not One Tree Hill fics, though I am thinking of writing one soon)

I loved the show, but only just got into the fandom. The new OTH fics aren't as good as the older ones (the earlier episodes were my favourite anyhow)

I know you wrote this quite a while ago, but so far, this is amazing and I thought you deserved some praise. Also, I'm having trouble falling alseep. Hopefully I will have sweet dreams of James Lafferty tonight ;)

Hope you are well...

Patchs
CaseyJr chapter 30 . 6/8/2011
Perfect story!
sadf jkasfa chapter 30 . 4/3/2010
loved the story,

loved the plot line too :)
Brucas10 chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
I really liked this story although I hated how Haley and Lucas had sex since Lucas was dating Brooke and Brooke and Haley are sisters but overall I liked the story.
Storyteller247 chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
“No, Lucas didn’t get me there,” she admitted.

AWW POOR LUKE! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP BABY! OR IS THAT THE PROBLEM! LOL SEXUAL INNUENDO!
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
love it
Francis chapter 25 . 1/3/2008
May 8th! That's my birthday! )
reg chapter 30 . 10/20/2007
awesome story, but kinda a weird ending. i was amazed at how well written it was in th beginning, but was slightly dissapointed at the end, but overall GREAT JOB.
dfhdf chapter 29 . 8/2/2007
you're stupid as hell. again you've managed to ruin a perfectly good story at the end. you should be ashamed of yourself. you again have disgraced naley why do you keep doing that? How could you let haley forgive him so quickly? When haley wasn't married to him and did the same thing he did nate didn't forgive her for months. Now that she is married you let her forgive him easily for what he did while they were still married.

you're a friggin biatch
forblueskies89 chapter 30 . 4/14/2007
aw - this was great

you write brucas really well

you're definately the majority a brucas fan at heart

thanks for this!

write more soon!
forblueskies89 chapter 28 . 4/14/2007
oh - baley are not to be messed with!