Reviews for Silence
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is simply beautiful.
TheMateriaMaster chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Well that was interesting. Totally loved it though! :) do u mean that theyre gonna live forever or somthing? Forever Together? Aw 3 n no more silence, Vincen always was 2 quiet 4 his own good! x
CornCob chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
God i love this story! It is absolutey beautiful!

The ending especially :)

But the whole thing had an amazing thought process behind it, and if i ay say so myself- was masterfully done.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
what a way to end the story. i kind of wish u had a reply added in there from sephiroth, but its still a great story. nice job.
Reinna chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very well written, and very sweet. Even better because I like the CidxVincent and SephxVincent pairings both.
miikka-xx chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was so goddamn AWESOME! I love how you made Cid talk all philosophical to Vincent. It added more effect to the story. I was deeply touched. If only we could see more Sephiroth-Vincent!

I really thing those two just belong. They've been through so much because of one person and both are quiet. I adore your writing style. I can't say I like Cid-Vincent but it was nice little bonus.

The way you made Sephiroth's first words so calm and blunt broke my heart. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you tried to kill me.”

That was so deep! W00T! *sigh* If only there was a multi-chppie fic with these two. It would be nice! Keep it up!

-BP17
daringtobeme chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
What a wonderful story. Short, to the point, and beautifully effective. I'm usually more partial to longer stories, but I'm a sucker for this pairing and I went to give it a try. I'm going as far to say that this fic is one of my favorite FF fics. Good...no, great job with it! The world needs me more Sephentine! (oO erm...I made up a new word! I think...)
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Thank you so much for writing about this pairing! Quite sad but touching at the same time . Loved the way that Vincent reflected on his friends...and how his relationship grew with Sephiroth. Hope you'll write more about them
Crazypinkchocobo chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I love SephirothX VinCent pairing I love those darlings

they are teh hot so smexy

! I loved your fic so

painfully short but romantic.
Hiasobi Seiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Excruciatingly cute. I'm a newcomer to this pairing, and, to be honest, this is the first fic of it I've read. Well, written. You kept the characters in check quite well.
OmniStrife chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Fascinating. I like very much _
Wolfgod-Fenrir chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
your story is very touching

Sephy and vinny are my fav couple

out of all the ff pairings.

your work has given me inspriration to do a story about sephy and vinny
Shiian chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
aw, it's so cute and sweet. I really loved it, write more about cid and vincent, you do it so well!
LasersAndSpikes chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
omfg i loved it! do more! 0_0
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Beautiful and utterly realistic and in-character. In a way, I can see the scenario, their silence and the way they could communicate without words. One of the only SxV fics where it is actually plausible.

Very, very good. -claps-