Reviews for Movie Night
Kariesue chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Just found some of your stories and like your writing style. So I will start reading more. This was cute and I really like the thought of John teaching Teyla what a typical movie date is like on Earth. It was adorable how he kissed her and she just got up and left saying thank you for the information! Just to pick a little nit, remember that this was at a time when they had no contact with Earth and no idea if they ever would again, so I really don't think they'd have brought tubs of ice cream with them. Popcorn is a bit easier to store. And they were only supposed to bring one personal item. But I think the show completely forgot that at times seeing as Sheppard had his football game, his poster of Johnny Cash and his "War and Peace" book. So maybe Zalenka managed to hide his dvd's as well.
reachedfortheemergencybrake chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Cool story. Very funny!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw. Super cute. John definitely is a bit of a player here. I love John watching Teyla watch the movie and how she likes the shark rather than being scared.
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was a sweet story! Loved he chick flick moment!
Werty chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
There is just one thing to say: Love it!
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
love it
Nath chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
That was very very good.

Well written !
magicisagift chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
great story
neptune60 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
AAh, that was so sweet. I loved the John/Teyla moments. Thanks for sharing.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Great feel good movie. Nice companion piece for S1.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 11/3/2006

Ahem. Now that that's out of my system. . .

Good job! To be honest, I wasn't entirely convinced by the McKay/Weir stuff (Elizabeth seemed slightly out of character to me), but the John/Teyla parts were wonderful. I love how Teyla's questions were totally innocent, and at the same time, totally not. :D
Rebecca Cage chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I L-O-V-E that story SP. You're gonna get me started and hooked on writing Atlantis stories now. :-P Great job.

Love ya,

lol chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I loved it. I love Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1. I also love Harry Potter.

*Rupert Grint*- HOT!
Tania-R chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That had a lovely flow to it! I was actually disappointed when the movie finished. They were all so cosy together. LOVED the Sheyla (there is nothing better)a wonderful feel good fic!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This is the's so piognant and utterly romantic without being wussy and over dramatic. I loved it and the simpleness of it. I have this thing for simple acts that people don't really pay attention this is definitely a fave fic..goign to read your other Shep/Teyla's keep up the great work.