Reviews for White Houses
shibanisircar18gmail.com chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
Hi, I thought I would let you know that I had fun reading this story despite getting confused a little at the beginning,really I loved it, it was different from the JL fics normally posted, and honestly it was a refreshing break! Just wanted to say Good job! and Good Luck!

Bye, Shibani.

PS : The chapter titled 'First Mistake' was really thoughtful for lack of a better word, sorry! P

PPS: And also is there a deeper meaning to the title "White Houses"? I really couldnt figure that out!
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Aw... It's really cute at the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
she'll leave b/c they're getting married. some of the AU stuff is a little...much (confusing, extraneous, weird), but I like the rest!
BitterBeginnings chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
One question. Has Lily loved someone else before James? Because you talk about her like she has!

BB.
Grace chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
Hell, I know this story is over, but I've read it like 50 times, and I LOVE it. Your interpretation of "White Houses" is SO GOOD. I love your stories! KEEP WRITING!
summersgirl2526 chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
awesome story
TenTenXIrista chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
love this story!
jenna bo benna chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
OMG i read this story a long long long time ago and i think i already reveiwed, but i dont care. i nedd you to write a seperate peice like this story... not after they get married or nothing just something REALLY similar to this story, with the same characters and stuff. maybe like a summer later or something? like she comes back to those houses to spend summer with them again... pleasse i beg of you...if not to post it on here, please write it and u might,possibly,actually be able to email it to me? if you do i will probably like, become your lover or something. lol jk... but please just a favor of you. email me at please with your answer to my request. keep up the good work!
Jenna Bo Benna chapter 10 . 5/31/2007
oh oh oh! i can make you laugh! 2 things, 1st a while ago james was thinking "the glass is always half full" for him right?well heres a good one...some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, i say, got any cookies? hahaha i know im such a nutball... it sad huh? well second, just a while a go i was singing lion king w/ my friend (she's a real ditz)and when the part came on "everybody look left" she put up her fingers in those L's and couldnt figure it out so she whispered to me "which way is left?" and i started cracking up. haha hope you enjoyed that...

FIN
crazylily chapter 15 . 3/17/2007
aww lovely story

it was so ahrd to read when lily was trapped :(

crazylily
Isolde Eris chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
I loved ur story!
GST chapter 15 . 12/19/2006
I don't usually like, or finish, reading James/Lily fics, but I enjoyed this one quite a lot.

It's refreshing to see original stories. I actually feel like reading more fics from this ship, just because yours was written so well.
Nikolerrrawer chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
ooh/got to save this/ ttyl byes/
HowAreYou chapter 15 . 5/31/2006
I loved it. It was so beautiful. I don't know why I feel like crying. it's just that they're going to die soon. After all that angst. Sniff
Laura chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
I really liked this story. It's one of those that make you think about things and life in general. I really liked the whole nymph thing. It was a twist on a well known thing. I really liked the end to the story; especially how every thing didn't just fall into place for Lily and James. They had to work for it even though other people were sort of interfering. I would have liked a bit more background on what happened at Hogwarts with Lily, but other than that minor thing I really liked this story. Now, I have to go listen to that song.