Reviews for Scrawled
missmariano chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
love love love!

the way you play the two characters off of each other is totally unique and completely works. "i love you dont say it back" is by far the most beautifully written line i have ever read on a fanfic.

despite my love for this piece it doesnt seem finished in a way, but then i quess that adds to the message behind their relationship, that they never will be finished

keep writing
lee chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
*Sobbing* Not ... gonna .. cry. Oh what the hell! *Breaks down crying* Oh my god. I've never read something so beautiful. It just ... it makes me wanna pull them out of the computer screen and just give both of them a hug.

*Sniffle sniffle* Oh god. I wish I could write like that. That was just so .. Wow I really don't know how to describe it ... but wow.

"I love you. Don't say it back"

She doesn't. She isn't sure that she could anymore.

*Falls onto knees crying* Okay I'm sorry ... it's just ... I really started crying at that.

Oh god what he did for her is showing her he truly and I mean truly and really loves her.

*Sniffle then sighs* Now if only all cheating stupid idiotic bastardly p- sorry got carried away there. What I meant to say was now if only all men who did things like this. Would solve it like this.

A women once said that my book left a bitter taste in her mouth.

I told her you weren't suppose to eat it.
lauren chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I've been reading all of your stories and they are so excellent. This is what rory and jess fiction should be! Keep writing because i love reading them.
Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I LOVE IT!
BSManthaLUV chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Dysfunctional it is. And you captured that, not sending us some unrealistic fluff, you captured it beautifully in fact. I like the end, it leaves me wanting more, which is good. Great actually. Very in character; even when it really isn't. This could all happen to them in TV life... but I don't something has me doubting it, 'cause it wouldn't. You've taken it to a new level and it's an amazing one.
hauntedleg14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
really good .. i hope your going to continue!
Jessobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow, this piece was...wow...I almost cried. His note, the whole thing. It's the only story I've read that has Jess cheating on Rory that sounded in anyway plausible to me...great job
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Aw! This was amazing!
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Very angsty. But it was good. I liked your style of writing. Love reading your stories, even if they are a bit depressing.
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
aww its so sad

but its really good.
me chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
this was really good, for some reason i want more even through i know that it really can't but i want to see more...maybe a happier side that they do make and everything's good...just an idea, oh well anyway really good job i love your writing style
enoreenae chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hm... that was yummy... I love the originality of scenario...
Eliza S chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
just...wow..

that was really great

...just as always..i

love your stories! )
tegan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
wow. i loved the ending, so you should be happy with it. this was really very good. liked it (loved it ) a lot!

looking foward to reading more of you stories!

Tegan
TemptingFate chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Interesting...I like it! Part of me thinks Rory shouldn't forgive Jess for being such a jerk, but its Jess! He's just do darn cute! Nice job.