Reviews for Unbalanced
Ignira of Esperon chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That;s really good, and you are nailing the character. i'be always thought when reading shutterbox what goes on in his head because he doesn't feel a moral compass tugging at him. i think that's what he would be thinking, except there was one error in his POV... the word 'kid.' Dane always speaks very eloquently and with a hint of pomposity. 'Kid' is slang, which I donlt think hel;d use. Great work, anyway. You're like a shrink.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I'm glad to see there are at least a few Shutterbox fanfictions; this is a really great series that needs more attetnion! This is actually something I can picture Dane thinking deep within his own thoughts, never mentioning it to anyone. Great job!

-Hannah
redexted chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I was hoping for a longer piece... with more elaboration. But it's great to have people writing Shutterbox fics! :D And just a thought - without his conscience would Dane even be thinking about such things in the first place? [and I believe deep inside he doesn't hate AJ that much after all, somehow.]

Write more!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Interesting! I thought that this fic was very enjoyable to read. Okay, I admit, it's a little short, but then again, so are my fics! Anyways, I haven't read Shutterbox, so I actually might look into the manga. Cuz it seems so interesting. :P

Later,

Wolfy
Plot-Bunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I really don't know what to make of this. I have mixed feelings about it. A part of me enjoys this fanfic and another part detests it. Maybe it is because the series is not yet complete? That you would have to jump to conclusions about subjects because of it?

"A scale that should hold both good and evil, but is instead swaying madly, not by any particular weight, but just for my own amusement, when now and then, I feel like tipping the scales," reading this line made shivers run down my spine. Absolutely lovely. You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

Slighty AU in my opinion, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!
Gabycat chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
short, but you got the personality of Dane quite well!

would you mind if I link you at the Meridiah community?

There aren't many Shutterbox fics or fanarts.

In reality, I think yours are the first I have found!
onlyonceinforever chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Bloody brilliant! *claps* We need more ShutterBox fanfiction on here and it TOTALLY deserves it's own category! I had to put mine under misc. as well, which annoyed me to no end. Anyway, you should write another one like it but from AJ's point of view. I just love AJ, but whatever.
lemonsucker chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
heh heh heh i know what you mean about the category thing. o but i just wish people would write more about aj and megan. that would make me happy. i would write some myself but im not good at that sort of thing...so yea loved the fic btw
BakaBokken not signed in chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Nii... I've been recommended Shutterbox, so I won't actually comment on the story itself until I do read the manga. What I will say is that there is a "Misc" category under the Anime section for all categories not yet listed. ; At least, that's where I've put all my non-listed stories (not under this pen name). ;

Just thought I'd let you know! I like the story by itself, although I haven't a clue who the narrator is. Very nice job (at least, as far as I can see).

~Baka