Reviews for Le Fantôme et la Belle
K, I. Freaking. Love. You. Like, just reading your notes at the end makes me just absolutely adore you. PlUS YOUR MUSIC TASTES, AND EVERYTJING ELSE MAN. YOU ROCK! Also you’re probably older now, either way, you’re a total boss :)
Please please, please! Please finish this story. It is so wonderfully written with so much thought, and I beg of you to finish this story because of how far you have come! Thank you for the adventure so far!
Seas Catching Fire chapter 16 . 4/24
Can’t use the link I’m afraid :(
I hope you finish this beautiful story! Thank you for the adventure so far!
HeartsBroken chapter 47 . 3/15
Evil cliffie indeed! You cannot leave this sorry here! This is absolutely evil and cruel! I want to know what happened with Eriks mom! Where is she? That last seen reminded me of Love Never Dies ending scene only with Erik dying and asking for a last kiss! This is such a great story! Perfect ratio of Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast! Most fanfics of the two are way too much like one or the other that it becomes too easy and predictable. This kept me on the edge of my seat! I really need you to finish this story and give me and all the other readers a great ending! Please pretty please!
A jarring change chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
Did... Did christina have a psychotic break? Im honestly a tad worried...
AdriElsa37 chapter 47 . 7/30/2017
Is this book gonna be continued? Because I love it and would really love to see more!
Embergeist chapter 47 . 2/3/2017
OH MY STARS! This was sooo good! I am going to have to go through an almost unbearable amount of waiting for this aren't I? So many twists! It's so perfect! Thank you! Ima sketch your Erik like all the time! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
I have no idea if you get notified for this story's reviews, but hi! I am enjoying this so much and I am tempted to draw Erik... I love this so much!
emmsy662 chapter 47 . 9/27/2016
THAT WAS AMAZING!
WanderingChild17 chapter 47 . 9/5/2016
PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE END OMG I AM SOBBING! Your work is fenominal and beautiful!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/5/2016
Please! You must finish this story!
Fluffyface chapter 47 . 7/7/2016
OMIGOSH THIS IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF U FINISH THE STORY OMIGLOB PLEASE BE MY MOM AND SEND ME A HARDCOPY SO I CAN GO TO SCHOOL AND SAY MY MOM IS THE AWESOMEST
kvasconez chapter 47 . 4/29/2016
Please, please, please finish this...This is one of the most creative, well written crossover on the site. I love both stories and you did a brilliant job pulling the essences of both together. It sounds like it is one or two chapters away from being wrapped up. I hope you have time now that the spring session is almost over. Brava!
CrushedRosePetals chapter 47 . 1/21/2016
WHAAAAAT? It's over? Surely your lovely readers deserve a "happily ever after chapter", do we not?