Reviews for Together Forever
Nora57 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Well written and cute! :D Hope I could read another SasuSaku from you. Thanks :)
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh God... This is so good. I really wish Orochimaru would just DIE or be KILLED, so Sasuke could go home to his Sakura. I'm so happy you have the same pairings as me, well that is I don't know if you also ship LeeTen like me, but you have the most important ones (SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno). AND I LOVE IT!
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
So sweet!

Great job and keep writing!:)
Linda333 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was a very cute story. I love it:)
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw, this is so super sweet! well done!
africa chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that's really pretty.
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
*claps* Such a cute story! I gotta admit something though... for a moment there, towards the end... i thought sasuke was gonna tickle sakura or something, but the way u have it was super kawaii as well! keep up the good work!
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sasuke changing his attitude towards the world after he defeated Itachi makes sense. As long as Itachi live he didn't want to form bonds with others that his brother could shatter.
Leafless chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
So love this.

Sweet, cute. :)
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
that waswell written. Eventhough Sasuke seemed a bit OOC, it was actually as if he would act that way if he were to return without any worries. Good job!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hi!

This is a great story! Can I be one of your staff in Sakura and Sasuke flower and shadow?

Thank You!

Chidorimaster34
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
FLUFFY-NESS! I 's it!
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was good. Few to no errors as well. The plot also kept the reader engaged. :)
kakifuarika chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
- That was so cute! I love the last part where Sasuke and Naruto argue!
SinkingShips1896 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009