Reviews for Our Revels
Ice Drop chapter 4 . 2/13
Heart wrenching, this story arc of yours. So beautifully written. I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. Sideswipe's loneliness and confusion, First Aid's guilt, the Protectobots' protectiveness- all wonderfully portrayed.
smokiesgirl chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Please update! Please? I'm crying so hard...
Keep Calm and Stay Heroic chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Are there any more of these? Please?
Aimi-chan chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
This was so sad! You made me cry at the end. In fact, I'm still crying. I'm just glad Sunny was there, even if Sideswipe forgot, Sunny was still there. I really liked the whole parallel ending with the first time when Sideswipe forgot. Good job on this fic!
Zea T chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Well, I'm now thoroughly depressed. Partly for the Twins, of course, but mostly for Red Alert. The poor mech was in an impossible situation that's just going to get worse for him from this point onwards.

This was a well written and engaging story. The emotional pacing and impact were tremendous. Thanks for sharing such a moving and thoughtful piece.
LokiNeko chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Reading this trilogy always makes me sniffly.
AngelMouse5 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
You made me cry.

I'm sitting here wiping tears away from my eyes because this was so beautifully done and so elegently written and deals with my favourite bots that you made my cry so hard...

Thank you for writing such wonderful words.

Thank You.
shimmershadow30 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
this is so sad and sweet awe i luved it so much ur an amazing author! :)
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Well, I didn't cry this time. _ I'm a wee bit teary-eyed, though. . .

(Oh, and you may wish to slap a "Complete" label on this.)
Daebereth chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
I read the whole trilogy in one go, decided to review here. You write well, and while I *hated* him not getting his memory of Sunny back... it's nice to see someone taking the "unexpected" road in plot. Thou Art Too Dear is probably my favourite, you had me not just in tears, but sobbing. Hope to read more of yours.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh! That's freaky spooky! I felt like someone chucked ice water on me when I read that last line.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Absolutely heartbreaking! I normally steer clear of death fics (too sad) but you sucked me in with this trilogy. I was really wondering how you would resolve things with First Aid, but Aid has brothers who look out for him too, perfect solution! At least Sunny and Sides are together again in memory. I need a hankie now!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Wow, this was so touching and bittersweet. And the pairing with Shakespeare is perfect. Reunited in the Matrix, those two are just too precious to forget. Excellent!
RachaelMNiner chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
This trio of stories - of Sideswipe's setting sun - is one of the most sincerely touching fics I've read. You thought this through beautifully, and it's just as well-crafted as your humorous pieces - perhaps moreso for it being such a serious subject. Bravo, Lady Ti. You've made me a solid fan of your work.
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
No matter how many times I read this, it always makes me cry. Though I love the story, I'm loathe to reread it, because it makes me cry. I long to reread it because it's just so touching, and is just... wow! I don't know whether there are words to express the pain/joy that grasps my heart.

I don't want to know whether Siders lived or died. He's with Sunny, either way, and I'm happy for him.