Reviews for Mystitat, the NearlyPermanentlyDead Cat
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
i happen to take french so i do recognize individual words. the rest is self evident. love the poem, though. Mistitat does die alot, doesn't she?
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
It rocks! I can't think why the cats don't sing it with the rest of the songs!
KittenOnTheKeys chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Highly amusing! :)
Arakasema chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
*claps for you* Yay! That was really amusing. It was a very good poem indeed, and very...accurate, may I say? P

Great job! *adds to favs*
Ekwy chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
*laughs* This was a really amusing read. )
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hehehe! Funny! :D Thanks so much for the review! :)
Lyrange chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Another gift for Mystitat's uncountable deaths at OFUC! ;) I think I'll never be able to write a poem, so I admire those who can and in fact do it properly! Great work!
An Fhomhair chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Yah, I know I'm reveiwing my own story..._ Just wanted to say, I thought when I made the document a story that it was in stanzas, cause it looked like I'd done that...but I guess I didn't. .:shrug:. Ah well.
Taij Zann Rung chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hah! hehehe, well done
Mystitat chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Not bad. _ It would have been nice if you had organized it into stanzas like the copy you sent me, but it's okay. Funny! XD No offense taken.

(And you most definitely would have gotten smote had you not asked me. Good thing you did. _ )
Just A Girl In A Crystal chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
bwahahah! me likey!
Eclectica chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Ehehe..good you got Mysti's permission. I was a tad worried that you might have gotten smote or something. ;] Pretty nifty poem though. Was that intended to be to the tune of "Macavity"? That's how my brain read it. My only irk is rhyming 'is' and 'Christmas', but they're pretty close anyway.