Reviews for When She Loved Me
poems2songs chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
nice story... sweet and very touching... really liked it... good job... great work!
tenken22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
man,an awesome and touching story,really!the tone's quite lost between sad sorrow, but one of the best fanfics i've ever !
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
AW! *sob* That was so cute.. Yahiko... T_T I love this song..

Ari chan
anon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
this was so cute! great job! (_)
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Very sweet story!

This was a lovely recap of Yahiko's relationship with Kaoru. It shows a great deal of sensitivity towards Yahiko's feelings, and the ending was absolutely adorable.

Good luck in the RKRC awards!
openwindow chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
so cute!

this is so awesome! i captures the emotion PERFECTLY!
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
All i can saw is AHH. I mean what else is there to say except that that was SOO sweet?
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
that was really beautiful...so sad yet so sweet *tear* I loved it

Keep on writing

Animelover
Reiyan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
o.o I think that this fic is really good, though I'm somewhat not convinced that Yahiko-CHAN would EVER act like this in front of anybody, especially his "Busu". The plot and storyline is good though and you, unlike someother authors I know..., use GOOD, READABLE, UNDERSTANDABLE, PURE STANDARD ENGLISH. I applaud you on that since I think that it is a a huge accomplishment. Though I wonder, is that song from Toys Story in disney?
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Good story. There just aren't enough stories about Yahiko out there, so it's nice to read such a thoughtful one.
Slasher111 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
What can I say? You have a beautiful written piece here, buddy! Nice one!

Made me really touched... It's great!

for depicting that little brat's (just like what Kaoru calls him 0)thoughts clearly and magnificently, I'll give you 2 thumbs up!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Hmm... I'm sure you've never read a manga (not a crime, not a crime!) I'm actually congratulating you, you think like Watsuki.

At the end of the 28th Manga (aka last one) Megumi leaves for Aizu and Sano has to leave Japan for beating up an ex Ishin Shinshi (long story, I don't remeber it that well actually- bad me).

So, ya, just saying.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You have done a great job on your story, depicting Yahiko's inner struggle with himself. Although, in my opinion, the effect would have been without the song; instead we have Yahiko asking himselft qustions (you know, not unlike philosophers) that conveys the same meaning as the lyrics

For example,

"When somebody loved me… Everything was beautiful… " could be replaced with Yahiko saying something like, "That time when Kaoru still cared fo me, its the happiest time of life" (or something like that)

You can just put Yahiko's rhetoric questions in bold like you did with the lyrics.
Finding The Darkness chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Kawaii! I must say that was cute. You never see Yahiko's softer side unless Kaoru dies or something. I would have never thought of Yahiko upset because his motherly and sisterly figure distanced herself. Maybe I'm not thinking reality like. Well come see my story I think you'll like it! Have a good day and story!
iamALEX chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was so heartwarming.

I feel for Yahiko and Kaoru _, I shed a few tears.

This story was well-written and well-thought of. That was the nicest Yahiko-Kaoru-Kenshin one-shot fic that I've read.

Write more. Good day! _