Reviews for James Regroups
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Good sequel
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Poor Mr Dr P is going to have to be very careful to what he listens to, or else he could get himself, Kim, and Ron in trouble. I really like the way you've portrayed the Ron and James interactions-the blond is cowed, but not too seriously, and Kim's dad comes across as being concerned about his daughter, without being too overbearing, or too mean to Ron; tricky to pull off.

Good job showing Kim and her mom having a close relationship, something hinted at in the series, but not really explored on TV. I picture Ann as being just as crucial to Kim's choices as Monique often is. Bonus points for credit to the Stoppables and their raising of Ron, since they are often overlooked.

And nice little ending with the Doctors Possible.
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That harem bit had me scared at first but he flipped it into something really sweet.

Poor Mr. Dr. P but I'm glad someone did something with him no longer trusting Ron. I agree he wouldn't as soon as he started dating Kim, it was very true to his character. Mrs. Dr. P's counter point was very nice & completely true Ron's faced things he's scared of for Kim all the time fear always slows him down but it never stops him.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
a sultry GF & her overprotective father. Ron could do worse
coolkid10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
uh.. i love mid part,but the ending creps the heck outa me,cause it's weird to see your parents act like that! but still...I LOVE your story
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Haha, wow. Loved the ending! It was like naughty and innocent xD. Great job; loved this! (:

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 5/22/2008

This was funny from beginning to end. The first few lines would make any dad's blood run cold when his daughter is a factor.

Of course, even the best-laid plans (I mean, best *constructed* plans) can get thwarted. Rufus guarding the door was no exception. Still, it *did* prevent the greater of the two evils from happening. It was better for Anne to see them in lip-lock than James to catch them.

It was also a nice Freudian Slip when they agreed to the deal. I loved it!

On to 'The Latin Lovers'...

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
TheRondo chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wonderful story!
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
just putting this, on my story list

that's cool. with you?
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
heh. cute. picturing Ron backing up in the kitchen made me laugh
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is so weird. I remember reading this but I have not leave a review. I'm so sorry. I do like your story. This one was great also. Keep on writing.

Sir Sebastian chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, man. Ron's doomed. With Kim all over him, despite the danger of becoming Rocket Man, he won't be able to resist for long. Nice knowing ya..

You're good. All the pieces were in the right place. The excitement of a new relationship, the throbbing hormones, and the reality of married people (they do it too, in spite of Mr. Bundy's campaigns to end it).

Loved it.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Very well written. Humorous and touching. The beginning scene with the battery-hilarious. Ron's "Harem"-very clever. Ron's definitely got a way with words doesn't he? And James and Anne Possible 's discussion at the end-excellent.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Ew, old people having "realtionships." TMI!

Another fine one chapter story on the Possibles.