Reviews for Kyuubichan
dj mitchell chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
It's getting really good can't wait for the next chapter
redwolf23456 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Great story so far
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
please add the next chapter soon XD
aar60493 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
why didn't you continue
Effusive Quisling chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Grammar lesson! You actually have to capitalize your I's i hate it too but you have too -_- God Why can't i Always look like I it would save us all the damn trouble of capitalizing on one damn pretty unimportant Letter!
blasterdog chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
amazing fic too bad you stopped
LS14 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
dude your story rocks
EbonPurlight chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
nice but of occ but it cool maybe add one more young lady. but im a big Naru/nata fan flow to the story so far keep it up.
ryo tadagachi chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
make more!
bob115 chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
Damn this story is good, and damn its dead... if you actually are reading this, than please, please, please update!
Lycan91 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
awsome story cant wait for next chapter. YAY LEMONS! :)
Eien Samsara chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
love it really good
Uraharaweird chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
I hate cliffhangers! Anyways, great story. I like how the great and fearsome Kyuubi is so childish. Destroying a village for a bad hair day, that was really funny! Keep on writing and please for the love of everything that is good in this universe update faster!
Bukama Stealth chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
I hope you decide you're going to keep this fic active for I think it's really good.

I particulary like the way Sasuke and Sakura's feelings evolve not just about Naruto but also about each other... though in Sakura's case it's her feelings towards Naruto and her own physical growth.

So I hope you'll continue this fic. I've added you in my C2 group and my author alert just in case.
shankstar89 chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
great story please update soon