Reviews for Acid Bath
beaujolais chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
Okay so who is this red haired woman and what evil thing does this guy have planned for her? I can only imagine. You still got me interested (even without Brass ;-). Can't wait to see what happens next.
mayfairmom chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
this was absolutely worth the wait...very good stuff here...lookin forward to more...Peace...Vicki
beaujolais chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
I, too, am happy that Brina was just having a nightmare. I really love the tension between Horatio and Brass and then Nick just being agreeable to the extra help. Can't wait to see what happens next.
mayfairmom chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
I'm lovin this...keep it comin...awesome stuff you got here...Peace...Vicki
Gib chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
Cool chapter. I loved that the last was just a dream. It helped straighten out a few things like how the bad guy could have been in 2 places at once. Very well done. This story keeps getting better with every chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Gib chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
Wow, this bad guy is just getting nastier. Having the bad guy dress in different uniforms was a great idea. Poor Brina, just when she thought it was safe to go back in the water... Where was Horatio and Brass during all this. What happened to Sara? Can't wait to see what happens next. Great job.
beaujolais chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
Well, I think you can probably guess who I’d want to take care of me if I were Bree. Not being a fan of Horatio, I really liked Brass’s “skinny red-head” comment. Hee! Poor Bree, she isn’t going to make it out of this story alive. What a cliffhanger!
mayfairmom chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
WOW...awesome stuff here...i love this show & i love your writing...please please, tell me there's more to come.
Gib chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
The plot thickens. Who is this bad guy? What's Horatio going to do and for that matter, what's Brass going to do? Who gets the girl, who catches the bad guy, why's he doing this? Questions, questions, questions. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job.
beaujolais chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
I really love a good casefile like this with a personal angle like this. Given that Brass and Horatio seem to have a thing for Bree, it’s going to be interesting to see how they interact. Nothing like having a couple of alpha males together.
TrishG chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
good story...update soon
Gib chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
I never would have guessed the mystery man was Horatio. Brings an interesting element to the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
beaujolais chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
So the mystery man is Horatio. Never saw that one coming. Glad the bad guy wasn't able to kill the cat. Still enjoying the story and I understand busy weeks.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
Ah-huh, I thought that's who the mystery man was. Had a few doubts, but for the most part I was sure.
Gib chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
I have no idea who the mystery friend is. The only thing I can gather is that he's rather large/tall. Other than that, I have no clue. If any of this story has anything to do with season 5, I'm out of the loop. I've only seen a couple of episodes. If not, well, I'm just loopey I guess. :-)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »