Reviews for Acid Bath
beaujolais chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Color me clueless because I still have no idea who the mystery friend is. Well, I have an idea but it's probably wrong. I'm looking forward to more of the unraveling though.
Gib chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Ooh, what a nasty bad guy. Poor Bree, Brass and Grissom. Wonder what's in the vial, who was in the picture and how does the bad guy know Brass. Speaking of which, what was Grissom's relationship with her. Can't wait to find out.
beaujolais chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Oh, you're really good at keeping us hanging! This creepy guy is really creepy. I'm curious to see what kind of incentive he has in mind. And poor Brass. It's obvious he feels terrible about what happened to Bree. I can only imagine how awful it must have been to find her like that. Thanks for the update!
Gib chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Oh, cliff hanger! Argh! I'm really getting into this story and like beaujolais, I'm dying to know what happens next. btw, thanks for separating the scene changes. Update soon please.
beaujolais chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
Okay you got me hooked by including Brass and now I’m dying to know who’s picture is in the frame and what happens after the screech of brakes. Argh!

Poor Bree. What a brutal (and original) way to be attacked. Great story so far. Keep the updates coming!
Gib chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is a good start to what sounds like an interresting story. Please continue, you've got my attention.
beaujolais chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Any story with Brass definitely has my attention and this one is off to an excellent start. I love the idea of Jim having to "baby-sit" a judge, especially one who appears to be an old friend. It would be helpful if you could put some kind of separation to denote a scene change as it was a little confusing a couple of times but it didn't detract from the chapter. I'm very much looking forward to what happens next! I hope you'll update soon.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3