Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes III: Double Trouble
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

IT'S THE END
shadowpaw543 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Ok, really. Hobbes's cowardliness, hatred for Calvin's inventions, and repeated acts of desserting Calvin was funny at first, but now it's just anoying. A true friend would help there buddy in a dangerous situation. Hobbes is evidintly not a true friend.
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
DANG IT! I wish this was a REAL movie. :(

It would've been rated 5 stars and I'd have DEFINITELY gone to see it.

But, anyway, awesome bonus features! :D

Love the bloopers and trailer, BTW. xD
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
The only problem with this story was that it ENDED TOO SOON! D:

Wait...this isn't REALLY the ending, is it? There'a bonus chapter! RIGHT?

Oh yeah...there is. *notices "Next" button next to chapter 15*

Well...great work! This...is...HILARIOUS. Love how you put that Calvin was only a hero for 15 minutes. xD
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Love how Calvin broke the fourth wall at the end. xD

And..YAY! His alter egos are back! :D
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Oh shit...great job, Rupert and Earl, for taking over the world...

-_-

But, anyway, great chapter! Love how Susie kept saying the wrong things Calvin had said about aliens. xD
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
lol, Mom screaming a random amount of money whenever Earl drops something and breaks it reminds me of Spongebob and Squidward dropping things in front of Mr. Krabs, who they thought was a robot in one episode.

xD

Love the ending quotes of the chapter, though.
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
A lunatic. Who burnt off his hands. And kidnapped Calvin and Hobbes.

...Wow. Just...wow. ...Psychopath, that is. But, wait, I'm confused. Is the burnt-handed lunatic Rupert, or Earl?
Leesydreamy chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
another one of my favorite stories. so much imagination. keep up the good work.
Search for Salvation chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
no offense but i like the alien's in the tv series better
Streak the Fox chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
AWESOME! A 1 1/2? That's a GREAT idea! By the way, I just wanted to say great fic! Keep up the good work! )
calvinhobbes1010 chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
For the Bonus Chapter of Which Way is Where, you should add bloopers for other movies.
papermario101195 chapter 16 . 3/23/2006
Your stories kick butt! You rule! Are you a boy or girl?

PS:My sister wrote that.
Elpinkderino chapter 16 . 2/17/2006
Omigosh, you had TOM HANKS do Hobbes? Heh heh, not that there's anything wrong with him*. I think this bonus chapter is my favourite chapter. Especially the trailer. It IS fun to watch people running around in blind terror on NBC news.

*Hello Tom Hanks, if you are reading this.
Sonicmario chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
I know that your already gonna start terror in town, but do you think,after you finish, you could make a calvin and hobbes (I dont know what I should call it, not a movie, or anything like that.)type of fanfic about all the other characters actully SEEING and TALKING to hobbes? I dont know how, maybe they get hit with an "imagination ray" or something.

The C&H the movie trilogy ROCKS!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »