Reviews for Big Brother: The Gaian Version
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Poor poor. Zidane
Baddamobs chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awesome idea, funny as heck. Overall pretty well written, and the characters are mostly in character,

Good work, looks like a good idea _
She'sAManiac chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
hilarious
YuffieBabe chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
I thought it was funny! And Quina should have went! You made the right choices. Just hope you update a little more!
Robshi chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Yay! An update!

I'm glad Quina went first, I didn't want to see Amarant get kicked out so early.

There is a thing called the "New speaker, new line" rule in English which you ought to use. It would make it easier to see who's talking and when.

Not a bad chapter, I thought some of the earlier chapters were funnier though.

Update soon!
Rhea Valente chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
LOL!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! SOO funny! These big brother ones always are! Hehehe, it's great to see the cast all cooped up in one place! I can't wait to find out what happens!

icewolf9 (17.47)
Elaine Yuffie babe chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
KL KL KL KEEP WRTING
Robshi chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
That wasn't a bad Freya tale, although I doubt Fratley would have made a full recovery that quickly from his amnesia. He'd still be with Freya though, and Freya definitely cares about him.

I like to see the breakfast scenario, gotta laugh at Steiner eating a catterpillar by mistake.

A pretty good chapter, you've done Freya quite well. Although I think she could last longer without Fratley, considering she's spent five years without his company.

Good stuff, update soon!
1Cyan1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
A good story. You can keep it humourous, yet serious as well. I was wondering, since voting is banned from this site, does that include Trivia questions also?
TopKat chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
update! that's all i can say.
Robshi chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
You do realise stories which require us to vote are banned on this site, don't you? Anyway, I vote out Quina.

Nice to see Freya sparring with random characters. Although Kuja getting the trots from Zidane's sweet was hilarious.

I look forward to a Freya chapter! Keep up the good work!
HSea chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Another Great Chapter...Poor Kuja...Boobies...

Anyway, Keep em coming! I think Quina should go out because Amarant can still cuase Havoc if you think about the possibilities (i have a few so u could email me if you cant think of any) and Quina is just...I don't really Like the Him/Her...

Btw, 'For all of Alexandria' was only ever going to be a two chaptered story. Sorry...
Yuffie-Babe chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
LOL! Loved it! Write more! And Quina should go! she is really annoying! Be nicer to Zidane keep writing.
TopKat chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
LOL! omg that was so funny. update!
Robshi chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Nice to see Amarant acting his usual moody self, although you had an idea with the relationship with Freya. I'm glad you made it so Freya kept loyal to Fratley, most people just ignore Fratley or come up with a ridiculous reason to force Freya with Amarant.

So Kuja was lying? Why doesn't that surprise me? I also smiled at the aftermath of Freya's assault on Zidane.

I hope Freya gets some time in the spotlight, or some time in the diary room.

Good stuff, update soon.