Reviews for Weight of History
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Great story! I liked how you noticed how men never seem to properly talk to each other and how that was different for the culture of Ronon's world. I also liked Ronon's pov chapter near the end.
Ppleater chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I loved this. Ironic that Caldwell ended up being the Gou'ald (sp?) spy, lol. Oh, I hope that's not a spoiler...
msdarque chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
A lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Great writing.

I think I loved most Ronon in this story.. although I'm a die-hard McKay follower.. LOL

Lots of stars!
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
aw, the ending was so sweet. I loved this story. The idea that Rodney got sick from something way before Atlantis and only lived because he got sent to rotten places like Russia is really quite clever and cool :P
Karen Young chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
Loved your story. Very entertaining and detailed. I had to take out my dictionary for the last two chapters, as the vocabulary continued to grow. (smile)
b7-kerravon chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
This was, as always, well-written, engaging, with a neat plot twist. I love the fact that SHeppard figured it out!
Kel chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
"Beckett heard, later, from his head nurse. Wading through records, he was not surprised to find out that Sheppard had flown the coop. He had evidently been aided and abetted by Zelenka, and a purloined wheelchair."

Loved this paragraph. I could totally get a mental picture of Beckett's exhasperated thought process. Gotta love how Zelenka "aides and abetts."

Great story!
Delka chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Enjoyable read. Thank you for writting it.
Shakia chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Awesome! I love all the twists the story had and the John/Rodney friendship Cool story!
spike chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
This was fantastic. Great plot, in character, excellent mystery and resolution. I particularly liked the way you followed the whole team. Some excellent scenes with Dex. Good job!
golden starfish chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
I still absolutely love this story, a wonderful McKAy whump/team fic. :-D It was particularly interesting to re-read after seeing Critical Mass. ;-)
Mary chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
Please pick up the Goa'uld spy plot! This is great.
mouse8 chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
This is a great story with a clever, and thoroughly plausible, plot but concentrating on the character interactions that are the heart of story. I think you give a depth to Dex that I haven't read anywhere before either. I love your stories.
Rowana Farrin chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
Very nice and well written. I love your discriptions of what everyone is thinking, it's very true to the characters. Over all great job! Love the ending too, very touching.
Alby chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
you whump mckay like no one has whumped before, first torture in fortitude and now in disease! by all means carry on, i want to see what you do him next because you do it so damn well. you dont just whump him you give him emotion so the reader isnt feeling sorry for a cardboard cut out of their favourite character. you put mckay on paper so well. keep doing it!