Reviews for Not A Happy Story
Ruby19810gmail chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Naruto died...i think its good way that you continue or making other fanfic like this ...naruto died as a hero for sakura...you are awesome
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Aww! Nice :)
Ummmmmm chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Sorry, but, I got lost, naruto died, then Sakura died, then Hinata went insane, then Sakura was alive again and killed saske, then he died again?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Touching... T.T
YourPikaPal chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
So sad. So good
Wolfheart chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love with this story. Period.
narusaku98 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
love it just love its the best story ever written it may have been said but i love a good tearjerker. *crying so hard theres a flood*

please continue with your awesome work
Tea Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Words cannot describe how beautiful this story was. Despite all the sadness in it, I really liked the happy ending. I can tell you poured your heart and soul into it by how well it was written. Thank you so much for writing something sad and joyous at the same time.
drizztftw chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
didn't make my cry scratch that it but it was sort of a happy ending yay narusaku too bad they're dead but they are still together
Ponchopanda chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Totally Awesome story...
RyrineaNara chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow this is the best story i seen about,These too
Fornever Tash chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Beautiful.

This fic is the definition of love for me.

Seriously you have me feeling empty and full and heartbroken and happy and inspired at the same time.

You're amazing.
Saint Mikhail chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Interesting, I've read a lot of fics where Naruto dies and then comes back but this is the first where they 'both' die.
Shad0w blossom chapter 1 . 8/22/2008