Reviews for Shattered
Shadow Wolf-99 chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
Hey, just read this entire story while I was supposed to be studying (I just couldn't stop reading it!) and I thought it was so fantastic! Really amazing job, I was so captivated by this story! If you still plan on writing a sequel for this, I would absolutely love to read it!
L1414 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story. I especially liked the way each of your chapters begin with the letter "f" :D
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
please.. Please as in please.. Have a sequel. If not I don't mind another fillmore (or detective conan (conanxai)) story from you. I didn't mind sleeping late just to read this story. I mean there are only few stories thatcan make me stay awake. I promise you that hI will be sleeping happily! Nice job! I didn't thought it was Flint, I thought it was Rossi alone doing it out of jealousy. Haha.. So I'll be following you and this story just in case and if there is a sequel, please link it back as a reply. I do appreciate authors who replies with a private message, it makes me feel that I am welcome. Sorry if this looks a lot more of a Drabble than a review. I just want you to know that I am happy reading your story :)
UnknownPen chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
What a well written fic! Absolutely brilliant. The pacing was good, so that the story never seemed to stick in one place for too long. I like how you switched between Fillmore and Ingrid's POVs. All the F/I bits were so cute. There was everything: flirting, physical attraction, tenderness. I especially liked the part in Chapter 8 where Ingrid won't let go of Fillmore's jacket. And the kiss in the library -hot! You handled sensitive issues like rape and death with a lot of tact so good on ya 4 that. The Anza/Tehama stuff was an added treat. Congratulations on being able to start all 21 of your chapter names with F. Here's another one for ya. Fantastic!
Tend to Infinity chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
Beyond fantastic.
ThunderStorm-8 chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
ooh wow lol Fillmore's dad xD

"kiss her" *spot*

that made me laugh so hard lol

a great story so far, I haven't been able to put it down. well...put it down is the wrong wording I supose, but you know what I mean.

ChristinaAngel chapter 21 . 12/2/2008
I really liked this, I think my favourite part was the rape talk Folsom had with the guys because I loved how protective they were. Plus I liked how you didn't make it too obvious who the culprit was and how Fillmore and Ingrid got together in the end. I didn't like how Ingrid was raped by Harris but I liked how she was unconscious for it. And I loved Fillmore rescuing her and helping her afterwards.
Rainpath chapter 21 . 8/28/2008
Fantastic story, I really loved reading it. Can't wait to read the sequel!
PeppermintMochaFrap chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
AWESOME STORY. I want more. :(

Sequel! Sequel! *chants*
BabyBeaver chapter 21 . 8/14/2007
Okay, so that's the ending. ;;

Amazing. I'm definitely going to find the sequel.
BabyBeaver chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Aw, great ending.
BabyBeaver chapter 19 . 8/14/2007
Okay, so I read most or all of it already. o.O ;;

And you must've inspired me, because my newest fic is basically like this one, only not with as much detail on the case-yet. o.o; I promise I wasn't trying to copy you, I just remembered the details from Shattered without realizing it. o.o
BabyBeaver chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
Since I'm reading this at least a year and a half after you finished it, I'm sure the sequel's around somewhere.

I'm sure I'll like the sequel as much as the original.
BabyBeaver chapter 17 . 8/14/2007
...Yeah. Right around here was where I ended reading before. Poor...everybody. o.o I'm not sure who I feel sorrier for-Ingrid, Fillmore, or Ariella. o.o;;

But great chapter. D
BabyBeaver chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
I don't hate you. Promise.