Reviews for Heart Magic
JuceBi chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
This is quite stunning. Beautiful.
I'm a bit speachless.
Of course everything went a bit fast, but whatelse do we have sometimes other than believing in true love?
It was heartwarming and very nice.
loverofgaydragons chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
another beautiful ending. way to go.
loverofgaydragons chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Such a VIRGIN! uh... i guess not anymore.
Lex is too cute. i love it
Laka chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
That was cute I was a bit iffy but inthe end it was really cute:)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
when i saw the pairing, i had to read it. loved it.
Kylip chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Beautiful. _
soara chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
Not bad... a pretty good fiction!
Loopy Loki chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
wow this a really unique pairing when i first saw it i did a double take and had to read the first chapter & i'm glad i did
Toby7 chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
that was really cool. i think it could have been way longer though. _ that was an interesting pairing, never would have thought of those two together so good job. I think you should write more to it. anyway, good luck with future stuff.
wover03 chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
I liked this crossover. I haven't really read any smallville/harry potter xovers before! good job and keep up the good work!

:oP
Staryday chapter 10 . 12/29/2005
That was really awesome! It's gotta be the first Lex/Draco pairing I've ever seen. ...Actually, i think this is the first Smallville crossover I've read. You did a wonderful job. Though I would have liked to see more Clark and perhaps a /mention/ of Harry, eve if it was just a casual insult from Draco. But overall, I really enjoyed this fic. Great job.

Hehe. You've made me want to write my own Smallville/HP fic now. _
mou chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
i'm surprised lex is taking it all in so easily. i would be freaking out if i saw a scarf floating around my room.
mou chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
whoa, draco let lex top? interesting.
mou chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
this story deserves more reviews.
mou chapter 1 . 12/16/2005