Reviews for Marian is Back!
Farli30519 chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
wonderful story! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Though i am confused. Did Robin kill her siblings or did he not?
broadwaybabe chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
Methinks thou should continue, yep! I love it so far!
Russian songstress chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hey just started reading this!

It's realy good. :D
Elizabeth404 chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
i am really enjoying this story! please update soon.
skrblr chapter 20 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful! You're back! I don't have time to read the whole story now, so I can't really remember what happened before this point, but this chapter was amazingly well-written. The emotions are so strong! The descriptions, long enough so we know where we are, not so long we skip them, and with enough ambiguity that imagination is involved a little. Good work!

Will you write more? (And maybe give me a brief summary of what happened before...? please?) :}
avidgokufan chapter 19 . 4/1/2007
Very interesting. It is a good start. What happened with Marian's siblings? Please continue...though your Robin Hood is somewhat of a whimp. He has yet to win a battle that I can see. He seems to constantly be getting hurt or wounded...or having to be saved by Marian...but I am still liking it. Please continue.
skrblr chapter 19 . 11/27/2006
That was amazing! I can't remember the last time I read anything by you, but this was incredibly good writing. The descriptions, all throughout, were perfect, and the whole thing caught me so much I was leaning towards the screen. Oh! The detail about the embroidery was beautiful. And Robin's reactions to everybody were wonderfully realistic. He's so funny. The dialogue flowed nicely; everyone said things appropriate to their character. It was all just awesome!

And the grammar was fantastic too.

Have a lovely December, even if you are gone until the 16th!
domslove chapter 19 . 11/19/2006
thanx for mentioning me! i LOVE YOUR STORY! very good chappie!
domslove chapter 18 . 11/18/2006
*clapclapclap* very good
MouseyCrumpets chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
I lov yr story it gr8! 1 of my fave books is th forestwife 2!
skrblr chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
Very nice! Good work. Only thing I can think to improve is. . . Um. . . Let's see. . . Every now and then, it gets a little bit boring. Or not boring, per se, but just one of those parts you sort of skim over. Yeah.

Aside from that, though, it was really terrific. Rosa and - I do hope it was John - having a baby! How exciting! Although I imagine it would be hard to be pregnant in an outlaw camp. That deer, though, it does seem rather suspicious. The Sunday Dinner Deer, that is. Very obliging wolf, however. It was the Sheriff's men who did all that running around Sherwood with Rosa, right? Hm. As a trap. . . And of course they'd know all about how if they got Rosa, the rest of the outlaws would come running. Since Mitch (you know, I'll have a slightly altered view of this boy in my history class now) was being naughty. Shame on him, betraying the outlaws.

That will be all for now! Keep writing!
skrblr chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
Good morning!

Jack Locksley. I wonder, will we hear any more about him? Like what happened to him, how he and his son got along, or is he just a random, never-again-mentioned background character? We shall see. . .

"Feya! Get the * off him before I-" Yes. Very nice. Thus we see that Friar Tuck does not hesitate to be a little less friar-like than we might have supposed.

The righteous outlaws of Sherwood? That's creative! I suppose it fits. It makes me smile when Cael says that, though.

Oh, hey, since I'm doing that project, I know more than I used to about burning witches and heretics. If the heretics were repentant, they would hang them first, then burn them, to minimize pain. However, if the church decided they deserved extra anguish, they'd use green wood, which would make things that much more spectacular.

Wow. That house they go to is kind of nice, for the era. Course, they do work, unlike those other rotten villagers. What do the Ewene and Oliver do for a living? Not something you need to answer, just something that popped into my head.

As for how I know it happens. . . Editor's intuition? No, just kidding. I'm just hoping it happens, because that would be really interesting. Then again, "other stuff I do not know of" sounds interesting too. Hm.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll see if I can get my Robin Hood friend to read this.

May your evil laughter never get soggy at the end. And your giant alarm clocks WILL collapse in the face of me setting them for 4:15 so I can finish an outline for a history project. So there. But I did finish it! And had time to read and review this! So exciting. Write write write
skrblr chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
Oh, fair author, 'tis beautiful! Just like Marian said. Yes, the beginning did start a tad slowly, but it picked up with that dialogue, and the May Fair was delightfully readable. Your descriptions, as ever, were otherworldly, and I did in fact like the idea of everyone speaking Old English-like. Added to the atmosphere of it. Very nicely done. It's just going to make it all harder for everyone when Marian finally has to reveal the truth. That's looming in my subconscious as I read this, and though I certainly don't hope it happens soon, I am anticipating a very climactic scene there. Full of drama. As it is, there's plenty, mixed with your unique style, and it's all lovely. Keep up the astonishingly good work.
skrblr chapter 14 . 2/24/2006
I sigh happily. What a nice chapter ending. How sad, though, that I'm the only one to review! Makes no sense, that. It's such a lovely story! As for spiraling, I refer to spiraling in a north-north-west direction. Growing steadily better, while utterly unexpected sometimes. And spiraling down, getting closer to a climax or resolution or something. Don't forget to put in grammatical corrections! Though even without, it's fine writing, the editings do somehow make it easier to read. oh! Those soldiers, the ones who very meekly let them through the gate, THEN called the Sheriff. I love them. That was a great little passage.

My alarm clock can defeat anything (except sleeping people). It will conquer your BBQ Sauce Bottles. And my pretzels turned out to be traitorous cowards, fleeing at the sight of it, if that's any consolation to your defeated BBQ sauce.
skrblr chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
Cliffhanger! Yep yep yep. And by the way, flying monkeys are no match for post-its. Besides, I've got reinforcements. I have-pretzels! See, they strangle all your monkeys. Ha. Thank you for the many-uber huggle, and I give you one in return, I suppose. Oh! Also, I like the new format you have on your profile, and now my ego's inflated a bit more.

Plot. Very nice; good how it starts out sort of as expected, has a few utterly unexpected twists, then spirals down in a fashion I, at least, never dreamed of. Wonderful.

Characters: the relationships they have with eachother are developing more and more, and all those secret ties to one another definitely add to the story. I haven't seen too many instances of bad characterization in this. Nicely done. Dialogue going well, too.

Overall opinion: Beautiful work.

Keep writing!