Reviews for Betrayed
sabrinapetersen676 chapter 12 . 10/14/2019
Good but not finished
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
Please update this I love it. the pairing may be unusual, but since I saw the movie I thought Christine should end up with Raoul, and Erik with Mme Giry! Keep up the good work. I favorited this.
Annie.London chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Love the connection between Erik and Giry! and the flashbacks work so well! Keep it up!

annie :)
cat goddess bastet chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
I really like this story so far. Please keep writing! Don't stop at a cliff-hanger!

~Sakura
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
This story is really really good! I just started getting into the idea of Madame Giry and the Phantom, I think it really makes sense that they would be or are a couple. It would be so nice if you would update soon, but it's been awhile since that has happened. Anyway, great story, I love it!
Faryn Katz chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
WOOT! Plz keep writing this fic! I can't wait to read how Meg takes the news!
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Hopefully Meg won't do anything stupid and Madame Giry will be able to catch her in time.
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
I like the flashbacks, it helps establish their ages and stuff because I always thought A. Giry was older than Erik, so I always skipped stories with them together because it just seemed to odd.
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I always felt bad for Madame Giry because she was torn between what she thought was right or wrong.
Ablus Severus Potter chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
Wow. This is so amazing! Please continue writing and update soon!
Lady Wen chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Intersting, Erik and Antoinette. Not many stories out there from this angle but I like it. I am anxious now to see what will happen between them.

LW
that one chicken chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Hello, Helen.

You have an absolutely fantastic story with a wonderful plot line. I love your style of writing... the story flows exceptionally well. The characters aren't out of character, I just love this story! Erik and Madame Giry forever.

Yes, to the point. I've sent you a private message, I'd love to beta your story for you.

- Ebyrith
SherrySummer chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Good writing. I hope to see more.
whitesheets chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
This is very, very interesting! Do update again soon! I love the Erik/Madame Giry pairing. :D:D
CorrineIoneBingham chapter 7 . 10/14/2007