Reviews for Brother to Brother
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is beautiful :)
Sara S chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Simple, sweet, and amazing!
One of the better fan fictions I've read.
melove167 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love Bill and Ron's relationship. :) This was adorable, great story!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was so adorable and well written! You portrayed everyone and everything so perfectly!
anabrumk chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
PLEASE a sequel where Bill and Fleur talk about what happened after the trio got in shell cottage in DH/Bill talks to Ron in Shell Cottage
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
RomioneLovex0x chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This story was... ADORABLE! lol. I love the whole Ron/Bill brother heart to heart thing :)
thlove chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awwwww! Thank you for writing it! That was just so sweet!
romancerox chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is perfect! I love the idea of Bill helping out his youngest brother in terms of relationship. I especially love the little Bill x Fleur scene at the end. Great job.
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wonderfully well written! You wrote all three characters very realistically - I especially liked how you handled Bill, seeing as he was featured in the books so briefly compared to the other characters. All in all, a wonderful little story. :)
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was cute! I liked the way you displayed this side of Fleur.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very nice, a nice little oneshot.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
What a wonderful story! I always wished for more Bill in the books, and this is a perfect little scene between him and Ron. Well done...
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Super cute, I really enjoyed reading it! Something I had not read before, it is really great!
Irasi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I loved it. You portrayed Bill, Ron, and Fleur really well. I always wanted to see Bill's interaction with his siblings and how he deals with being the oldest of seven kids. And the Bill/Fleur-ness was a nice touch x]

Great job! :)
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
very sweet story. I loved Bill giving advice to Ron. We never got to see them interact too much in the books so this was nice to read.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »