Reviews for Brother to Brother
MNRD chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hey! I'm PoC, and I really enjoyed this story! I'm grateful that you put Fleur in a more flattering light. She didn't seem at all full of herself in your short story and I liked her immediatly.I think the attraction between her and Bill is very believable and sweet. This whole conversation wouldn't seem out of place at all in the actual book. I also read your fanfic about Tohru and Kyo, which was another good read! You should be very proud of yourself. You wrote the characters in such a way that they seemed natural and no different from the way they were originally intended to be. I'm glad that I stumbled upon your story. Ron and Bill never really did talk that much, and you knew tthe whole time reading the books that they were close as a family, but it was very nice to actually read about their brotherly love. I agree with your views on Fred and George. I never really saw them girl crazy. But the girls are crazy about them! Lol I know that I am! I'm sure they're lovin every minute of that though. Thanks for the good read! You may hear from me again, I'm not sure, but know that I will be looking into more stories under your name from now on. ]

Later!
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow, I loved this. Definetely a favourite!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
w00t
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh, what a wonderful story! It really tugged at my heartstrings. Wonderfully written- thanks so much! Good luck with all your fics!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved that Fic! It was so sweet! I love fics with Bill or Charlie talking to Ron. I LOVE THEM!

A new Fan,

HermioneWeasleyFan
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great brothers story.

Ciao!
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
great story! I loved the plot, it's soo unique. And the way you portrayed Fleur, it's seems almost logical why she doesn't kiss Ron. It's really awesome.

Keep on writing! ]
DSieya chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i loved the quietness of this fic. you did very well with it; a slow pacing, with the brother to brother talk... it was so good. i've actually never read a fic where bill was central to the fic, nor with much focus on bill/fleur. it actually gave the depth to their relationship that we only saw at the end of hbp.

and finally, ron! who knew that the slogan 'just do it' had so much practicality to it. bill should work for nike. xD

thanks,

d/s
zochstreet chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
please let us know how this will end :-)

please!

:-)

its such a nice and lovely story!
egor11572 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww, I love this!
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i really really loved this! it was really good and the charecters were extremely realistic, especially ron. it was great!
fantasticarla chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i'm slowly beginning to like phle-fleur. it's happening, but verr, verr slowly.
CPegasus chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very cute _ That was a nice way to handle the romance, without over-doing it. I wish I had a big brother like the Bill you wrote. Your style is lovely, it's nice and fluid and easy to understand. And kudos for not over-doing Fleur's accent.

Ommina keep looking through your work, I think you might even be going on my favorites list _ Keep it up
fanfiction999 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
It really made sense just all the Fleur not kissing him stuff
StarrCat chapter 1 . 1/20/2006