Reviews for Brother to Brother
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Aw. That was adorable. I love Bill. And excellant portrayal of Fleur, as well- very balanced and very realistic and very canon. Good stuff!
paulalou chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i really liked this you took bill and made him in to a proper charecter well done
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
That was no doubt one of the cutest brother to brother heartwarming and at the same time funny fic I've read! I would love to see how Ron takes Bill's advice and puts it into play after he leaves the hospital wing! *Maura*
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Adorable!

-Augurey
suckr4romance chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
very good, indeed. i loved it, personally.

- Christine
mysticofthepen chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Totally rocked! You kicked but with this one shot fan fiction.
sgcgirl52 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
That was so wonderful.. But who wins? I really like the way you wrote this and how you potrayed Fleur. I have to be honest and say I didn't like her until the 6th book (in the infirmary...probably when everyone else started liking her too...hehehehe), but noe...the way you wrote her is how I see her.

Wonderful fic...please write a sequal.

~*~Temma~*~
me chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
aw... this is adorable!
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Emma- AW i love it.

Chrissie- I know that was so swwet

Izzy- This seriously needs to be in the book

Emma- I love how you wrote the whole brothlerly thing, and how he realized,a and man it was good, chirs and izzy are my freinds who dont have accounts, it was a great story!
zapenstap chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Aww... Sugary sweet! I like Fleur so I wanted to read your one-shot with her in it! I've always liked her and Bill and I'm glad that someone is sticking up for her! I also think the J.K.R. scene in the hospital room at the end of the 7th book was one of the best (or at least funniest) scenes in that book (next to Luna commentating the Quidditch game). So, of course, working off of that scene, and with your writing skills, this can't help but be a very cute fanfic! I liked the note that Ginny left on Ron's back (though I'm still not thrilled to Harry x Ginny, but whatever; I can handle it). I also liked the brotherly affection between Bill and Ron, biggest bro and littlest bro, lol. Ron is almost adorably surly. haha. And I knew you'd sneak some Hermoine/Ron in there _~-that clueless boy needs advice! Are you going to write another chapter (or separate story) where he tells her, though? You write Hermoine so well, I'd like to see more. Anyway, I really liked the story! Great way to start the weekend. When you read this, give me a buzz! ~Amy
Liz chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
RonsLuver chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was great!...but I wanna know what happens with Ron & Hermione! Please, please please write another chapter! _
kArlITaLUna chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
This is a repost right? I mean I read this a while ago
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Aww that was really sweet!
Ronsreallove chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Although I don't like the pairing Bill/Fleur too much (I can cope with it, but I always thought he would end up with Tonks... never mind) I really liked your story! Well written, funny and romantic!

I hope there'll be more like this!

Venceremos