Reviews for Realization
yuvi chapter 5 . 5/9
Can you make an epilogue please.
lol chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
I know it is late but can you update
paladin3030 chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Hey Fenroar

When are you going to update this fic?

It's been updateless so long that it's about to gather dust.
Bookworm622 chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
I really enjoy this fic! I can't wait untill you update again! Ron is- a jealous prick! Sorry if you like him but sometimes Ron gets on my last nerve!

~Bookworm622
scoobertnique09 chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
you have to e-mail in my e-mail address! tell me if you have updated! wake up harry!
Miss Mady chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
That was great! I love all of your works! I'll be saving it to my favorites, waiting for you to update!

Miss Mady
Readerforlife chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
great story so far. really good can't wait for more
Tuss chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Very good chapter! Kepp up the good work and update soon! :D
blackfphoenix chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
This is really captivating. Very good job. Kepp on writing!
BlindJedi chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Good story so far. I was a bit confused in the first chapter, however, Harry is approaching Grimmauld Place and suddenly he has been in a duel with no explanation? Also, since the admins on this site are rather strange, you might want to remove any author note chapters. They have been known to remove stories when there are chapters which are nothing more than author notes. Keep up the good work.
cool-girl027 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Wow! Ur story is one of the best HPHG stories I've read. I do hope Harry gets better. How can Hermione help him? I've figured out that for Harry to wake up is for Hermione to help him but how? Anywayz, good luk on ur story and may you update soon.
killerorange chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
this fic sounds really interesting.. please continue
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This is a cute and sad story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
camille chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
you should really update this story...it's fascinating and really...intriguing...keep it up!
toga party chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
aw oh my god thank you so much for updating i was waiting for this and well i hope you post another really soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »