Reviews for After End Credits Rolled
Guest chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
YAY! !
RAVEN chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
This has to be one of my fav buffy an Faith fics i have ever read! i mean seriously, it made me laugh and cry! so kudos to you and thanks for writing a story i could love and enjoy!
stacks.of.books chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
I just read this and wow. I mean it. This is an exceptional piece of writing. I was on the edge of my seat reading it and I even got the happy ending I was hoping for. Thank you for taking the effort to write this. You made my whole week with this story.
Glw4life chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ok this was seriously one of the best stories I have read. It had me captivated from chapter one and I couldn't put it down. Really awesome job giving such depth to the storyline and characters. So good I can't wait to read the sequel! :D
the.medulla chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
Wow. This story was really great. There were a lot of elements here that I felt the other fanfiction stories I have been reading were lacking (the scoobies getting their degrees, the fantasy conflicts while still having the romance throughout, seeing character development in all instead of just Faith and Buffy...). My only disappointment was that Faith never said "5 by 5" :P Thanks for sharing such a well done fanfic!
HemisH chapter 23 . 5/29/2009
Very good story. I liked your ideas and how everything worked.

One thing that I don't like and will keep me from reading the sequel, you constantly changing the POV. I kept having to scroll back up to find out who was talking to who. I read countless fanfictions and it's the first time I had so much trouble following the narrative.

You have a great writing style, well above the usual for fanfiction. It's really just the way you chose to do things and not how badly you messed up that turned me off. I'd read a normal POV story from you any day of the week!
LivinginBedlam chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
*sniffle*

Wow.

You just took me on so much of an emotional rollacoaster xD

This is definitely one of my favourite stories, for sure.

I don't think there's one bad thing about it [cept the Xander thing, and that isn't that bad coz he's happy]

But seriously, really really amazing job. Seriously, wow.
LivinginBedlam chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
Wow. I think you've just blown me away, lol. Wow.

I love how you managed to link everything from the actual series to Emma and the plot to this story, it's amazing.

Really really awsome job.
LivinginBedlam chapter 19 . 4/18/2009
*sniffle*

Amazing chapter. Really amazing. So sad though. I wish we did get to say goodbye to people like that, but like Joyce said, it's human to want more time.

Anyway, Really really amazing job, not only with this chapter but the whole story.
LivinginBedlam chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
Aw, I miss Xander and his wise cracks at innapropriate times.

Love Andrew though, your 'version' seems more grown up and mature, i like it (:

Very awsome job. Really love this fic. Great job.
LivinginBedlam chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Very interesting. (: I have a few theories about this, but I'll just read and see if i'm right tehe.

Really really kick ass job. Really.

D
LivinginBedlam chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Wow.

Your imagination seriously amazes me, wow.

Really awsome job.
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Wow!

Lovin' this story too much. It's like...exactly what i wanted to happen after Chosen. I've sort of blocked out the comics [even though i love comics xD]

So yeah..awsome job! Really really great
Swarm012 chapter 23 . 3/27/2009
Wow...I've got to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. It had comedy/angst/romance that was incredibly well integrated.

Especially liked the ending that brought a smile to my face.

Well written!
Jinxgirl chapter 23 . 10/2/2008
ah i LOVED this story. so sweet...i'm glad they have a happy ending and that everything's okay. this was very very enjoyable for me to read, loved it!