Reviews for Hand Soap
Ray08 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
This is actually a really sweet story and love how you have structured their relationship !
Kita chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
great fic

just a bit crazy

God bless
FluidDegree chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
very sweet story! i liked it alot
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
oh my gawd.. its a shame this hasn't been updated yet because this is just too sweet. i like it! please do try to update.. this is really good!
Lauren Hughes chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Lovely.
yaba chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
That is such a good story. i love how u can humanize a particularly scumbagged villain :)

Yana
moongirl818 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
That was perfect in fact thye whole thing was perfect i9 can twait 4 more
it takes a village chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
There's something very sweet about this story in its simplicity. Also, there are various inconsistences and some spelling/grammatical errors, which funnily enough seem to almost "go" with the story and the way it's being written. I have to say, very well done, and very enjoyable to read. Heart-warming, in the way that only Jackson-Lisa can be. Good job!
cyborg02 chapter 3 . 1/22/2006

PEROXIDE
dear toothy chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
cute.
Alice in June chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Gah. Lovely, sweet, realistic and all the fluff you could want. Ah, now if only you would update. I want to see more slices of the LJ life, pretty please? :)
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Great story I like the differences you portray in their relationships
Aspen Luna chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
This is my favorite Red Eye story. The characterization of Jackson is perfect. (I love him talking in his sleep.) PLEASE write some more. I'll be looking forward to it!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Good story, I hope you keep with it!