Reviews for Just Curious
MadTrout chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Your style changed with the tone and I feel that it really captured the angry and betrayal of this chapter.
MadTrout chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
God this was so beautiful. I never would have thought of anything like this but I feel that with Pansy's monologue you really captured their relationship. Nicely written.
MadTrout chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
This chapter was by far my absolute favorite chapter! I love how cunning and smooth Pamsy is. When she told Hermione to call her "Please", I melted.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/9/2014
: D : D : D
bodsquad chapter 32 . 6/16/2013
Brilliantly funny enjoyed every chapter, please write more cos i'm loving it.
Amaranta316 chapter 32 . 6/6/2012
I love their friends, I really love them. Each on their own way, they're ready to protect them and offer support :)
Amaranta316 chapter 31 . 6/6/2012
"It's not like I'm asking you to marry me or anything." "It's just so that people can see it and know that you're taken."

LOL, ok, that's the new definition for "this is an engagement ring but I really won't accept it is yet" :)
Amaranta316 chapter 28 . 6/6/2012
bahhahahahaa... she's really playing house xD
Amaranta316 chapter 27 . 6/6/2012
I think I have said this like a gazillion times but THEY'RE TOO CUTE!
Amaranta316 chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
:O! this is interesting. I thought it was going to be Pansy crying over finding Hermione and Ron but you surprise me with the turn. Great as always :)
Amaranta316 chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
bahahahaha... very clever indeed! Though I wouldn't even dream to talk to my mother like that in a situation... as a matter of fact I wouldn't be able to answer -.-!
Amaranta316 chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
What are you doing to me! Now I just have to read all of them before I go to sleep... but it's 4am -.-!... just one more :)
Amaranta316 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
what the...! I almost cry for a fluff?... I really have problems.
Amaranta316 chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
xD! I really have to go to sleep but can't help but read this :)
Amaranta316 chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
bahahahahahahaha. You tease! xD... I'm still happy.