Reviews for Cecilia Crimsondragon
Chryseis Fett chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
Great work! My puny mind can't quite grasp why anyone wouldn't want to be Fett's daughter, but...I love it! Still don't care much for the cursing, but other than that, no complaints. The angst factor is making me sad though. Keep up the good work!

-Miss Chrys
Random Clone chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
This is getting better and better! I would have reviewed your other chapters, but my di'kutla computer was acting up. Great job!

Infamous One chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Poor,poor bounty hunter...can't anything go right in his life?
Random Clone chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Oh! *shivers in delight* Gettin' REAL good now! Good job!

Random Clone chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Moving to the next chapter... :)
Random Clone chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
This is great! I love its originality!

Random Clone chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Oh! Good story so far!

And don't mind the review you got about the spelling thing... The content is GREAT, and that's what really matters :)

Balthazar Ingots chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I call troll-fic, because no one could write this poorly unless they tried really hard.
Karlyn chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Hey I just wanted to correct you on some of your spelling errors...lol, just kidding! This is a really neat idea for a story, I'm on the edge of my seat here, I can't wait for more. I'm having a hard time imagining Cecilia though. Is her face still the same except red & scaly? Are her eyes still brown or are they yellow? Doesn't anyone notice that her hands are claws? I just want to be able to imagine everything the way you intended :-) I hope you update soon, can't wait!
Chryseis Fett chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Oh no, poor Boba! At least the bounty isn't wanted dead! This story is so cute, and I'm very pleasantly surprised that you took Ryan's advice and protected Mr. Scales. Well done, and keep up the good work!

Miss Chrys
Infamous One chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Seven cycles?So you're telling me poor Fett hasn't seen his kid in seven years?What a horrible thing to do to the poor guy,now be a good girl and make sure that dad gets to bash a few skulls for them fellas messing with his girl.
Imperial AT-AT pilot Kat Tetra chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Interesting story so far. I just love Fett kid stories, and Cecilia is a far different character than my own Fett kid, Meleena. Keep up the good work. I hope Cecilia finds her father soon!
guest reader chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
this is a good story. nicely written. there are a few errors, here and there, but nothing too bad.

keep going! i wanna see boba fett again!

and go quickly!
Chryseis Fett chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
First of all, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the entire human race for the moron who reviewed this fic before me. I didn't see any major spelling/grammar errors that took away from the fic, and I have a tendency to be the "Grammar Police," so that just goes to show you that the story was fine.

Secondly, about the subject matter... I question whether the previous reviewer even read the story. Sure, the topic was a little bit random, but GET OVER IT. It was a good story. And not just good, it was great. It was well-written, the descriptions were interesting, the plot kept me guessing (okay, it would have if the author hadn't slipped some of it on the BFFC), and it was touching. I had tears in my eyes (but then again, I cry easily.)

Seriously, MistyKoop, GREAT job! And don't stress so much about the Fettster being OOC. I thought he was spot-on. It's just that we haven't had the opportunity to see that side of his personality in the movies. Having children changes people. So keep up the good work! I'll be watching this one.

Miss Chrys
Dante chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Do you honestly think scolding works?